Chapter 3: Too Much.

Layla's POV:

I lay in my bed and think, that's all I do, think. Not about Zayn or Olivia, no. I think about the life that I could have. The life that could be prefect. But could it? Could it really? No. It couldn't. He never came inside, I told him not to. But that is not what my life is about or going to be about. My life isn't and never will be a sappy love story.

I will not have a diamond ring that costs millions of dollars I won't have the nicest, cleanest, most responsible children. I won't have a happy ending. No one will. That just doesn't happen. Even the strongest people have bad days. I am weak, very very weak. I always cry or never talk. No one loves me and I understand why. I am a broken girl. A real smile hasn't crept on my face for years. I wonder about the things that only insane people think of. A lot of days I don't get up.

Depression? I don't think so. But I don't know either. No one will ever understand. But maybe there is one person that could try to love me. I know for sure that they won't succeed. I am simply unloveable. There is no point in my life anymore. I had friends and a loving family.

Now I have me myself and I. Only crazy people talk to themselves. But I am crazy so that doesn't matter. People might say "listen to some music". No. Music doesn't help me. All of these songs are about having fun or a break up or a new relationship. Why can't there be a song that is about a life being worthless? Why are they all about stupid shit? No one understands.

Taylor Swift is a girl I absolutely hate. She makes me want to go up to her and shoot her stupid little face. Her songs are lies. Lies. That's all the world is anymore. Oh ya and twitter. I hate the world. My life was simple. The world ended my peace. I could have a normal day, a day with smiles and shit. Not anymore.

I'm going on a walk. Outside is cold and bitter. The London streets are filled with people. Those people have smiles. Some are fake, I can tell. Then a person, he has no smile. I love the fact that he doesn't fake one. He is being followed, by the mother fuckers that I swear I'm gonna kill, the paps.

Who the hell is this person? It's Harry Styles. Another person I could strangle. Ya know when I was talking about one direction? Yeah I hate their music. But moments is nice. A song that is about not everything happening how you want it. Zayn is an idol of mine. Why? I have no idea.

I don't hate them as people, I hate their music. He walks up to me and gives me a general smile, I give him the bird. He faked it. He probably thought I was some crazy fan before. Well now he has seen the bad side of me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like it. I can't take people. I hate life.

But it could be much worse. I could live on the street with no money. I could, well there's not much more that could be worse. Just money. I don't have friends, a family that cares, a social life. I don't really have anything but money.

Suck it up. You're such a weak child. Letting something like this get you so sad.

#*#*

Home sweet home, my ass. I hate my home. It broke my ankle for Christ sake!

Zayn's POV:

I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm bored and tired. Sleep is overcoming me. I hope Layla is ok. Oh no, Layla, she has to get to the doctor! She can't drive can she? Shit! But I'm so tired. I'll let her do this on her own, she is strong.

A/N

Hey! Sorry it took me so long. I just am caught up on my main fanfic! Please keep reading! You guys help me, more than you think. Holy shite I have to peeeeee. G'bye! Mah lovelies!

Love, Nicole Stypayhorlikson <3