Introduction-

Izzy's (P.O.V)

'Welcome to the "House of Horrors," the host screamed into the microphone to the adoring crowd! "Now, we've had 1000's of entries, but only 8 kids from the ages 13-17 have made it through! Now remember, this isn't a show for the light-hearted! It's all about the horror! So, who wants to meet the contestants?" The crowd screamed, James (the host) replied, "I can't hear you!" The crowd screamed again much louder this time, "okay then, our first contestand is Daniel, He's 15 and lives in Melbourne, Australia." Daniel walked out from the side of the stage, the cameras angled onto him, I felt sorry for him, it must of been overwhelming. But i guess my turn will be coming soon, Daniel had soft brown hair, hypnotizing green eyes, and a really, well, good looking body! I smiled at him from the side of the stage, He didn't see though, thank goodness, I don't want to make my crush on him seem too obvious. Daniel stood on the stage, waving to the adoring crowd, and waited for the rest of us.

"Nice to meet you, Daniel." James smiled, "Now next up is a girl named, Lexie. She's 17, from Greenwhich, England." Lexie appeared from the side of the stage again, Wow, I was really jealous, she was perfect! She had soft blonde hair, that almost reached her butt! Also, she wore a cute white-lace dress, with some super cute boots! She was wearing a whole lot of make-up. But i guess that's your average 17 year old.

My name's Izzy (Isabella), I'm 14, and like Daniel, I come from Australia, But from Adelaide instead. I like to think that I'm pretty, I have Light Brown hair, pure brown eyes, and am pretty slim.

I was called up last. Yay for me, lucky last. I went and stood with the rest of the kids, they were from all around the world! And I was about to spend the next 2 months, (well hopefully, unless I get eliminated) staying in a house, that is supposedly 'haunted', but I don't believe in all those things, like ghosts, etc. I entered this compitition, you know, for the money obviously. $500 000, why wouldn't you join?

We were lead through a corridor, leading onto another corridor, and another! It had seemed like we'd walked for ages, til finally we came to a door. James opened it up and smiled, "Well in you all go, don't be shy... nothing to be scared of, right?" We all walked in, once we all filed into the backyard, James locked the door behind us. Okay, I must admit, It was a little spooky. It was almost dark and the mansion was well, less than what I had expected. It was EXTREMELY old fashioned and, was sort of falling apart. The backyard was pretty cool though. There was a pretty big pool, a SPA! A deck, which included 4 deck chairs, I guess that's where Lexie, and Amelia (One of the other girly girls) were going to tan. We walked inside and I was surprised, It was sort of modern, What The Heck!? Isn't this meant to be a SCARY reality show? It was actually really modern... I think they mixed it up... HA... stupid producer people... We all started introducing ourselfs. I just sort of stood there, I was really happy I wasn't the youngest! I feel really sorry for Jazzy (The youngest, she's 13). I saw her just standing in a corner, I could see the fright in her eyes, 2 months, alone, in a house full of strangers! I decided I'd go talk to her. I walked over and introduced myself.

Jazzy's (P.O.V)

This is SO overwhelming, I don't think I can last 2 months without my family. I'm scared, Really scared, I don't want to do this anymore. What's going to happen over the 2 months?

I'm 13, I live in New York, U.S.A, and me, being a city girl, and this, being a 'haunted' house, in the middle of who-knows where, well, we don't mix. But, it wasn't my idea joining this stupid show. It was my mum's, yeah, I know that it would really help my family out if I won the $500 000. But, yeah...not my cup-of-tea. I'm not really good with scary things... Anyway, Once we were all in the house, I was extremely surprised to see how modern the place was. Maybe this isn't going to be so bad?

Everyone's been introducing themselves to each other. I don't really feel like going in there, to all the older kids... I've been just standing by myself since it started, and yeah, nerves are playing up... "Hi!" A girl said to me, she seemed really nice so I decided to respond.

"Um, Hi!" I smiled.

"Nervous hey?"

"Haha... Yeah."

"Haha, don't be, i'll stick with you through it all, if you want me too! I'm Izzy!"

"Oh really? Thankyou! And I'm Jazzy."

"Yeah, I know." She winked at me. I smiled back, then a guy walked over and started talking to Izzy, so I just went and sat down.

Daniel's (P.O.V)

I made my way over to a girl, I'm pretty sure her name is Izzy. She's really pretty, and, I want to make a good first impression.

"Hey," I smiled at her.

"Oh, um, hey..." She blushed, Haha, it was really cute.

"So, you're from Australia too huh?"

"Yeah!"

"Awesome, Well, I'm Daniel, and yeah,"

"Haha, yeah, I'm Izzy." She smiled at me then went over to another guy. I decided to introduce myself to Jazzy. She seemed really lonely, and I felt sorry for her.

"Hi there," I smiled, she looked up at me, I could see that she was pretty scared, but... yeah, what do you expect from a T.V show, where they monitor you 24/7 and try to scare the crap out of you, she's going to have to get used to it.

"Oh, Hi..." She smiled weakly, I guess I'd just leave her alone,

"Well, my name's Daniel, and If you get scared, you can just come see me and i'll cheer you up!"

"Oh thanks!" She smiled, I think I made her feel better.

I walked over to the other contestants and introduced myself. I met, Lexie, Dean, Steven, Jacob and Livi.

Then, we were told to go to the backyard and collect our luggage. Once we had done that, we had to decide where we were going to sleep, there were 2 rooms on the first floor and 2 rooms on the top floor, each consisting of 2 single beds, with 2 wardrobes in each.

The first floor of the house had a games room, lounge room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The second floor had 2 bedrooms, a sitting room, a little study, and 2 more bathrooms.

Once we had decided which bedrooms we'd have, it had all worked out because the 4 girls shared the rooms on the first floor and the 4 boys shared the rooms on the second floor. The pairs were, Lexie & Livi (17 & 16 years old) in room 1, Lizzy & Jazzy (14 & 13 years old) in room 2, Jacob & Me (15 & 15 years old) in room 2 and finally, Dean & Steven ( 17 & 16 years old) in room 4.

We were all really exhausted when it came to the night so we all decided to go to bed at 8:00pm. Besides, tomorrow will probably be eventful and exhausting... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey (: Um yeah, if it seems like there are 0 gaps between sentences, I'm trully sorry, the stupid computer has made it seem like there are no gaps, but I DID put them in, but... yeahh... ahaha...