Day 1-

Steven's (P.O.V)

I woke up this morning, at like 5:00am! Eh, i'm so tired, but can't seem to sleep! I got my clothes and went to the bathroom, I got undressed then stepped into the shower. It felt so good! The warm water cascading down my body, I began to relax, when out of no where, I heard a scream...

I jumped straight out of the shower, put my clothes on extremely fast (I think I put my shirt on back to front), then ran to where the screaming was coming from.

I heard a voice trying to calm someone down as I came close, "It's okay, Lexie! It's just someone's sick idea of a joke." I opened the door and saw Lexie, she looked pretty frightened! "What happened?" I asked.

"Uh. I.. Its... THAT!" She pointed at something on the ground. I went to examine it. What, the hell! It was a head, I'm guessing (and hoping) that it's a prop. But yeah, there was little specks of 'blood' around it too. I hope it's tomato sauce...

I went down to the kitchen, extremely hungry! I opened the fridge, there was nothing there. I opened the cupboards, nope nothing. "What the Heck!" I said angrily. I caught a glimpse of an envelope on the kitchen's island. 'Hmm, they MUST of came last night, I guess they did put the 'head' there,' I thought. I opened the envelope and read the letter. It said that all the food is out the back, so I went out there and brang in all the bags, I packed them into the fridge/cupboards, then got out a bowl and poured myself some cereal. Livi came down the hallway with Lexie, she seemed pretty frightened still. 'She's just gonna have to get used to it!' I thought. Livi came down and sat next to me. She smiled at me. I smiled back, I must admit she's really pretty, her long silky black hair, brown eyes and a good shaped body, yeah, good looking.

Livi's (P.O.V)

I woke up this morning to a piercing scream I flung up from my bed to see what was the matter. Lexie looked mortified, she was pointing at something on the ground, and went over to it and examined it. "It's Okay Lexie!" I assured, "It's just someones sick Idea of a joke!" That's when Steven walked in. "What's the matter?" He asked, I explained everything to him, then, he left. I let Lexie rest for another 10 minutes, then I heard her tummy rumble, "Hungry?" I asked,

"Yeah..." She replied.

"Okay, I'll take you down to get something to eat."

"Okay, thanks." She smiled at me, but I could tell she wasn't happy. 'Stupid jokers' I sighed to myself.' I helped Lexie down the hallway to the kitchen, were Steven was. I went over to him, I sat next to him and smiled, he smiled. He's really cute, I blushed at him, 'Eh, why do I blush so easily?' I thought. Then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs, It was Jacob and Daniel.

Jacob's (P.O.V)

Ah, I had the BEST sleep last night, slept like a little baby! I only woke up when I heard Daniel moving around in the room. I thought that I may aswell get up aswell.

We walked down to the kitchen together, Lexie, Livi and Steven were already there, eating. Oh, was I hungry! We didn't even get dinner last night! So I got myself a bowl and helped myself to some cereal.

It was about 9:00am when everyone was up and down at the kitchen. After everyone had had some breakfast, A voice came over the speakers, telling us all to get dressed and meet in the backyard, Our first challenge had arrived.

Once we were all in the backyard, the voice came over the speakers again. It said that this challenge involved teams, 2 boys and 2 girls in each. We sorted ourselves into our groups and waited for the voice again. The groups were Lexie, Livi, Steven and Dean... The 'older' kids... And my group, Lizzy, Jazzy, Daniel and me. When the voice came over the speaker again he said that the game we would be playing, would win us a luxury reward, so, we all wanted it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are enjoying this, please, vote comment etc.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D