Ricky Garcia For @Valdespar

Today I was going to my best friend Ricky's concert tonight for his band.
After lazily getting out of bed, I went to go shower and get my outfit ready for the concert. I wanted to look my best because, I like Ricky a lot but he I feel like he only sees me as a friend so I try not to make it too obvious.
~Skipping car ride~
I finally made it to the location and I was really excited to see Ricky and his band perform.
The person who introduced Forever In Your Mind was done and the boys walked on to the stage with the biggest smiles on their faces but all I could focus on was Ricky. The started the show with their cover of Uptown Funk and I guess Ricky saw me because while he was singing his solo he smiled me with that very adorable smile of his. After singing some covers they were going to sing Sweet Little Something (obsessed with this song😍) then Emery started to say, "before we get to the next song, we need to bring three girls on stage with us." Then the crowd went crazy hoping that one of the boys would choose them. They hopped off the stage and then Ricky started walking towards my row. I didn't think he was going to choose me until he stood in front of me with his gorgeous eyes and the smile that I can't get enough of. Crap, I think the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. He walked me up to the stage and the song started.
He was singing beautifully then he grabbed my hand and started dancing with me, not even taking his eyes away from mine. The song was over and I started to walk off stage until I felt someone grab my hand. I turn around to find Ricky holding my hand.
I was confused until Ricky started talking, " Y/N, (you never told me your name) ever since the day I met I've liked you and I couldn't hide my feelings anymore, so I was wondering would you wanna be my Sweet Little Something? (I know I'm cheesy)
I couldn't even believe the words that came out of his mouth I was so happy he liked me back so of course I said, "Yes." The crowd started screaming, then there was that sweet smile of his. We hugged and I just felt like if I was safe in his arms. The crowd was full of "Awws" then we pulled away but then we locked eyes for what felt like forever and then we both leaned in.
I felt like there were fireworks, the crowd went crazy.
"I love you Y/N." Ricky told me, "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Valdespar for requesting and sorry I haven't been updating, I started school and I'm swamped with homework but I'm doing everything I can I really hoped you liked this and I will write again soon.