Ch. 1

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Gosh, no coffee means can't study, I mean it! So where's the coffee I asked you to make?" I ask Hyukjae, my bestfriend while reading a history text book. He should make a cup of coffee when I ask him a favour nicely, bcuz I'm his bestfriend. But now;

"Dude, go and make yourself,  you're the one who want to drink, not me. I'm too lazy to make a one even for me. Do you know 'DIY', right?  I need to study like you too cuz have exam on next week like you, if you still remember that I'm in the same school and class with you."he syas back while writing down something on his note book, I'm sure that it's not a school work.

"Shit"I just mumble and go back to reading. After reading for 5 minutes,  I put down the text book to give a rest to my eyes, taking off my glasses.

Hyukjae gets up from his table and goes to the bathroom, to be exact, toilet with his ph in his hand. He locked the bathroom door, then I can hear his ph ringing. So I'm just going to listen their conversation for now. I can hear everything from the outside, cuz the bathroom is still in our shared bedroom, apartment . We're high school students, in last senior year.

"Oh, Hae babe~What're you doing?" I beg he has really a big, monkey like smile on his face while talking to his so called bestfriend, Donghae. We're all bestfriends, totally five of us. But Hyukjae says Donghae is different in other way. This is so obvious that the two are falling in love with each other.

"I'm in the kitchen, looking for strawberry milk." He evn giggles like a 13 years old school girl. Eew, such a liar, he can easily lies like that. How can a person say about food easily while he is using a toilet and doing his, you know the thing? But, Hyukjae can, he's a guy like this.

Then the sound of flushing comes out from the bathroom, he finishes his business.

"Bye, see ya in school tomorrow" Does he really need to say in his over-acting sweet voice to Donghae??? He put the ph on the table and turns out to go to the kitchen.

"Just date, you guys!" I yell him, he unlocks the door, "We're bestfriends and you know it, man" yells me back with a big smile, and close the door.

Great, I can't concentrate on my studying for today now, bcuz of that stupid monkey. So I just arrange the books neatly on my table, and grab out the ph ph from my backpack to order a pizza. Yeah, while you can't concentrate on your study, the only best things to solve is eating and, playing games. I choose 'eating' for today, so ... ....

____________________________________

A/n: Umn, sorry for any typos and spellings or grammar. This Ch. 1 is only Kyu's POV. I know there won't be a lot of readers for my book, but I'll sincerely thanks if there's some readers.^^

Thankyu~