Who needs guys

Chapter 2

It's been 2 weeks since he left, 2 guys have already asked me out, I said no to both. One of them was his best friends which really annoyed me.  

I felt all alone all the Time at school when id walk past him his group always goes quiet and stares at me especially the girls the look at me like I'm some freak. I always think to myself..his the one who broke up with me! It's not fair... Seeing him everyday pains me. At lunch and recess I grab my lunch run behind the school buildings and sit where it is completely deserted nobody goes there just me... I sometimes sit there and cry till I hear that stupid bell ring.

One day when I was casually walking around the back of the buildings I sat down as another tear ran down my face. It was so quiet you could hear the teardrops hitting the concrete, but then I heard a loud sigh and someone kick an empty can of coke, I look up and see the hottest guy in my year. Crap! I thought I quickly wiped my eyes and sat leaned up against the wall hoping he wouldn't see me. (|_|_|_| 👈 the walls look like that) I heard him start to walk around. "Please please please please please" I whispered to myself hopping he wouldn't see me.

"Oh hey chels"  

Damit damit damit I thought to myself. "Hey Declan" I said back in a shaky voice  

"What's wrong sounds like you've been crying?" He said as he sat in front of me. 

" oh nothing just still a bit upset about-" 

"Jay?" he asked  

"Uh yeah" another tear flew down my face  

He wiped my face and said " don't cry beautiful it'll ruin your make up! Not that you need it" as he smiled at me and brushed the hair out of my face.  

He made me smile and I looked like an idiot I know I did! "Thanks"  

"Why did you come around here anyway?" I asked him  

"Lucy broke up with me" he said as he threw a rock in anger

"Hasn't it only been like 2 weeks since you got together?" I asked surprisingly  

"Yeah apparently she likes this other guy." He said with the most pissed off voice  

"wow" I said in shock 

"Yeah" he said  

"Who would break your heat?" I said thinking his the most sweetest guy anyone would be lucky to have him....even though his kinda of a player  

"haha well I'm not exactly the perfect guy" he said in disappointment  

"I think you'd be" I mumbled under my breath

"Really?" He turned to me smiling

"Uh well umm yeah I.. Guess.." I slapped my forehead in embarrassment why did I say that?!?!  

"Haha thanks" he said

*Declan's P.O.V*

She thinks I would be the perfect boyfriend? I mean she's cute and everything but I don't even know this girl enough to like her, maybe we could hang out..  

"Do wanna go to the plaza this arvo with me?" I asked eagerly  

"Yes! I would love to!" 

She seemed pretty excited!  

"Cool ill meet you on the train?"  

"Ummm yeah sure!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys this is the second chapter comment if you want it to continue, vote, share <3