Chapter 1 Twin brothers by chance friends by choice

"Spencer! Spencer! wake up! come don't you wanna play in the snow before mommy and daddy wake up!" Jay said jumping up an down. Spencer rubs his eyes. "Jay slow down and yes sure i guess we could play in the snow" "ok! come change and i will meet you outside" Jay said as he ran outside he waits until Spencer comes out. "um Jay!" Spencer said scared. "What?" "it's snowing pretty hard are you sure it's not a blizzard?" "haha of course it's a blizzard that's what makes it fun and exciting!!" "Jay maybe we should just go back inside!" "Spencer your pretty boring, but i still love you twin brother" he said with a smile and goes back inside.

"Now what Spencer?" "i don't know about you buti'm going back to sleep" Spencer said as he went back up stairs to his bedroom. "ok" Jay said as he walked up to a window and looks outside at the snowfall before he knew it Jay was outside and didn't realize how far he had gotten until his father grabbed him and took him back inside.

"What were you doing Jay?, honey could you come her please?" his father said. "Yes? why? what happened now? and why does Jay look like he saw a ghost?" his mother asked. "He was outside standing there looking at something in the woods so i took him in!" "oh Jay!! what were you doing outside of the house without us being there?" "But mommy i just saw him" "Who is him?" they both asked. "The Man i been looking pictures of and reading books about him!" Jay tells them but they didn't believe him.

"Jay go to your room!!" his father said has he pointed up stairs. "you guys never believe me!!"Jay said as he ran up the stairs to his room and slammed the door.