Stealing my heart

I anxiously grab Zayn out of the car and wrap his large, muscly arm and wrapped it around my shoulders, guiding him into my house.

Zayn had black and blue bruises all over his face. The blonde boy that attempted to sexually assault me, happened to be a lot stronger than Zayn, and while I was gone, he had brutally bashed Zayn.

-----

"what happened?" Zayns sparkling eyes slowly opened and immediatly locked in my eyes.

"The blonde guy, from the club... Don't you remember?" I ask Zayn

"Well usually when your knocked unconcious you won't remember anything from the night" Zayn pulls a sly smirk and closes his eyes.

My eyes still locked on his beautifully soft face, Zayns eyes still softly shut. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down his jaw line, towards his relucktant collar bones and amazingly toned chest, and just my luck, as I am in the middle of checking him out, he opens his eyes.

"Were you just checking me out?" Zayn drops another one of his famous winks.

I just look down in embarrasment and shake my head, letting my long, curly hair sway with the motion of my head. Zayn now lets himself let out a little chuckle and grins like and idiot.

"Shut up!" I have never been this embarrassed in my life! I go to slap Zayn's arm playfully, but before i even get close to him, he grips my wrist, tight. This time, it hurts a lot.

"let go! Zayn you're hurting me" I whimper, Zayn still holdng tight to my wrists.

"I am so sorry Lucy, I didn't mean it i swear" Zayn apologizes, still holding my wrist, but his hands slide down to my hand and brings it close to his mouth, leaving wet kisses all over the palm of my wrist, it sent shivers through my spine, and I couldn't help myself but smile.

"you like that?" He asks, making eye contact with me whilst still kissing my hand.

I just look down, still smiling, letting him continue.

-----

I wake up this morning and completely forget what happened last night, but I wasent even drunk! Maybe I just fell asleep in Zayns presence... Uh oh! This is not good. Please don't tell me I slept with him! Im not that stupid am I? I scramble out of bed and make my way downstairs, I find 2 notes left on the dining room table. I open the one that is closest to me-

'Lucy, your father and myself have gone to the Central Coast for a week, your grandmother is really sick, I wish I could bring you with us but you weren't awake and I don't want to leave Jess by herself, I will call you tonight. I love you. Mum xxx'

Wow, a whole week to myself! Great! But I really do feel bad for my grandmother, I hope she gets better, she is my hero, she is amazing! I dont know what I would do without her. I approach the next letter-

'Hey Lucy, I left last night as you fell asleep on me, cute... I will come over tonight. No excuses, I know your family arent here for the week so I can stay for as long as I like. Zayn ;) xx'

What the fuck!? Now he is inviting himself to my house to stay for as long as he likes.. But I must admit, he keeps me good company, he just comes across as a really scary guy! 

I walk up stairs to have a shower, and shut all curtains in my room and the bathroom. I turn on the shower, and turn on the radio, turning up the volume to the max. I slide down my undies and undo my bra, I hop into the shower and stay in there for a good hour.

As i wrap myself with the towel after my shower, I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs, I quickly rush downstairs and  collide with Zayn, giving me such a fright that I drop my towel, standing completely naked infront of him, and all he can do is laugh! How rude.. I pick my towel up and cover myself, still, Zayn laughs. I find it difficult to put the towel back on and Zayn takes the end and lets it drop, agan. I sigh and pick it up again.

"what? I have already seen you naked you know, well twice now" winking again, which is getting very old..