Give me more fir-Lucy!

Sorry for making you wait! I hope you enjoy this chapter

Le next day (spongbob style)
Natsu POV:

FOOD!
I WANT FOOD!
I AM SO HUNGRY!
My STOMACH IS GOING TO DIE WITHOUT MY PRECIOUS FOOD!

I ran to the guild, quickly kicked open the door and ran to bar. My tummy hurts!
"MIRA!" I yelled with fire coming out of my mouth
"Good morning to you too Natsu, what do you need?" Mira asked, sweetly. Does she not understand I am hungry and dying!
"Mira, gimme 50 hot wings with 43 sticks of fire and 21 bottles of hot sauce!" I commanded, as my stomach growled loudly in agony. "don't worry tummy, we'll get some food in you!"I spoke kindly to my tummy. Everyone sweat dropped. Dunno why?

Mira POV:

Muhahahahahaha! Plan NaLu will be a success! I grabbed the vial and mixed the liquid with a strand of Lucy's hair. It was easy getting that strand.

Le flashback:

"Lucy there is something in your hair let me get it out!" I spoke to Lucy kindly but my eyes were filled with evilness.
"Get it out!" Lucy yelled.
I sneakily plucked a strand out and put into a plastic bag. Nin-Nin!
"Thanks Mira!" Lucy grinned. I sent her my usual warm smile.

Le present time:
still Mira POV:

I watched the strand dissolve in the potion. My smirk could not get any bigger. Hurriedly I place all of the potions contents in Natsu's food. I went out of the kitchen and gave Natsu all of his food, "Enjoy Natsu". I could only smile as I watch Natsu gobble the food up. Soon the potion will act up and Natsu will want to ravage Lucy. I think I deserve and cookie.

Lucy POV:

I clipped on my keys and walked to the guild, no worries in mind. Ahh it seems so nice to walk in the beautiful sunlight. Natsu didn't sleep in my bed yesterday. I miss- no bad Lucy, he is your best friend. Ugh I hate lying. OK I missed him only because he is my personal radiator and teddy bear. *blushes* I hope he's ok, and didn't get into to any trouble.....Yet.

I was right in front Fairy Tail. Smiling I kicked the door open, thank you Natsu for demonstrating and teaching me how. As soon as I walked in, someone grabbed me and pulled me close to them.

Gasping I stared at......................

Cliffhanger. I think you may hate me now. Heh. Who grabbed her? Write who you think it is in the comments? Bye!