chapter one

"Ok thankyou so much i will be over there soon". I got ready and went to my neighbirs house and only the mom was there when i came in she said she wanted me to be right over . Then a little girl came out in a pink prinsess dress and her name was Skylynn. But she liked to be called sky . After that I went home and fell into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up ready to go to watch Sky. She was literally the deffontion of adorableness. I wore a cute pink crop top white short shorts and my hair in a messy bun. Her mom said that her 2 sons would have there friends over to hang out so once Sky was in bed she could hang out with them. I was so exsided I took a 10 minute shower got my close on grabed my phone and pennyboard and was off I lied close to STARUCKS so that was like heven I got a mocha frap with extra fom and went to the Grier's.

AT THE GRIER'S
I was so exsided to see Sky again even though I have only known her a day or two. I knocked and a boy who looked like he was about 19 or so opened the door a couple of minutes later he opened up the door and said "Hayes I think there is a girl here for you . " He walked over and was amazingly hot those blue eyes and that yummy brown hair and he was about 5'8 and he said arw you are new babysitter for Sky and I nodded . He told me that I could just go sit on the couch while he went to go get Sky. So I sat on the couch were a bunch of boys were at they dudent even notice me when I went to go sit down . About 5 minites later Hayes came down telling me that Sky was in her room .

HAYES' POVE
The guys came over at 8 and we just chilled hanging out playin the X-BOX on are phones or making vines at about an hour or so later the door bell rang cam gotup to get it . About 2 minutes later he said "Hayes I think there is a girl here for you. " So I got up and saw a stuning girl right there at are door and cam caut me staring and wispered to me "you like her uhh" I wispered back "kinda but I dont even know her name " I told her she could sit on the couch and she did I wdnt to go get Sky but she was playing barbies so i told her that her babysitter was here and went back downstairs to go tell her that Sjy was in ef room and she said "by the way im Vicky"