3

3

17 years later

Autumn sat in her seat waiting for the new math teacher arrive. She began twirling her lucky pencil between her fingers but soon stopped. Hearing muffled voices she turned her head back slightly.

Before returning her attention back to the blank board in front. The ringing of the school bell erupted the rooms as a few students sat down, some watching the young women who appeared to be their teacher enter.

As Autumn sat observing the women who wrote so neatly taking her time with each letter. She noticed a few of her fellow male classmates thinking inappropriately of the young blonde. Looking over her shoulder at them Autumns eyes turned to light grey.

"Excuse me Miss but I think I am in the wrong class"

"Oh um maybe you can talk to your advisor later "

"No Miss I need to right now" the boy mumbled hypnotized by Autumns spell

"Alright then go ahead I suppose" the blonde mumbled with a hint of anger

Autumn smiled to herself as the boys fellow friends looked at him with confusion.

"Just saved you from his inappropriate remarks you should be thanking me sweetheart" Autumn thought

"Anyways class my name is Miss Willams and I'll be your calculus teacher for this year" the women uttered with a smile

Autumn chuckled to herself

"This one is gonna be walked all over" the pale girl thought seeing through the women's push over act

Autumn continued to listen the young blonde while in the back of her head hearing a familiar sound of a baby cries.

With every inch inside her she closed her eyes tight. Her head turned side to side before focusing her attenion to the women who continued to speak.

"Friday how is she doing?" the man questioned sitting down

"She is doing fine she is actually in New York Mr Stark if you'd like me to set up"

"No it's okay I just wanted to see if she was alright but thank you" the man mumbled

"You have been asking me once a month to keep a track of her where a-bouts do you know her?"

"I use to" he mumbled to himself