the lifeless run away

• Dedicated to ZOEY

                               This is a story about a little girl who ran away.

When my house was on fire and I was the only survive from it our happy family was torn apart. The cops said that the fire started in the back yard that's when I remembered that dad always smoked out back he never smoked in the house because mom never let him in till he was done smoking his cigarette. I never played out there because it smelled horrible.  I always played in the front yard which was much bigger. I only played out there when I practice soccer. I  wasn't that good but I tried my best. I used to have the hope of getting the soccer team in seventh grade. But I never got there. I didn't have any friends in sixth grade. My only friends were my dog Penny (who also survived the fire) and and my gold fish Robby (who didn't survive). Yes I know what your thinking and he was in his fish bowl but the table was made of wood and when it burned his fish bowl smashed on the ground  and he was out of water and and he well. I don't want to say it brings back too many memories that I don't want to remember. All the good times and the time I took him home. I should probably stop. So any ways... they took penny away from me. when I went to the orphan home. they acted really nice when I first came all the people were very nice and they made nice food. But every time I said that I wanted to meet the other girls they always changed the subject. That made me think a lot of things about them and that made me more specious about the home and the girls that live there. TO BE COUNTED....................................................