Where am I?

I'm Haley I just awoke, but I don't remember going to sleep. I woke up on dirt, red dirt. It felt like it was burning me. I stood up with a dizziness, but it quickly went away. There were a lot of other strange people where I was, but the thing is I don't know where I am.There were fire bursts every minute.I had a feeling that my town just had a burn down and I will find my parents but to make sure I went around and asked the people where I was, but they just stared at me and sauntered away. I asked a lot of people and got the same reaction back.. Then something strange happened, I saw my great aunt, who died 4 years ago and when I went up to her she smiled and stared into my eyes, her eyes were pitch black, which worried me. i asked her where am I. Suddenly her smile slowly faded, and walked away as others. I roamed to try to get a clue where I was because I'm not in my town. I roamed until dawn. Then i found a place where I rested and fell asleep. The next morning I continued asking people, still no answer. Then  I met a person who seemed nice, so I asked her where I was. She stared at me and ran off. The scary thing is, I haven't been hungry or thirsty or had to go to the bathroom the whole time and I have been here for 2 whole days. I came up to another lady and I asked her where was I. She turned her head and I got an answer that shocked me, with one simple word...."hell".