Chapter 3

I was drawn out of my puzzles, when I realized a tap on my shoulder. I realized that I zoned out and looked up and saw Dan was gone. Did I make him angry?

I turned around in response to the second tap on my shoulder. And saw Lilia tapping the pen on the table nervously.

“Lila Garrote, House Captain. Nice to meet you,” she said with a cold smile.

“Jezebel,” I said returning the smile and putting up I’ve-got-more-attitude-than-you expression.

I swear that when people saw us both talk I could almost hear them think that World War 3 is about to start.

The last bell rang and I picked up my bag and collected the homework of what I missed in class the day before.

 I thanked God, and made my way out of the corridors and got onto the bus.

Before I could realize it, I was staring at a couple of boys when Dan came to them and they talked for a while. I was drawn out of my staring when the bus jerked forward. I realized there was a small smile tugging on my lips. Oh god, I probably looked like an idiot smiling to myself. So much for a first impression.

“Hey you’re the new girl right? There’s a lot of talk going on about you. Are you really from Rosendale? Or is it just a rumor? Oh, by the way- I’m Crest these are my friends Sharon, Helen, Montre and Gazette.

I knew that today was going to be a long day before I went to sleep and dreamt about Dan.

“Hey, Mom what’s cooking?” I said as I walked into the living room and threw my bag on the couch and took in the yummy smell of baked chicken. Making my way to the refrigerator I opened it and took out a bottle of water.

“Camille honey, have you eaten anything at school or do you want to have some lunch with me,” Mom asked.

She always called me Camille. It was like my nickname because Jezebel could only be Jez which I hated. 

“I had lunch,”

“How was school?” she asked as she set up the table.

“Good,” I said before I groggily walked into my room and plopped onto the bed and into deep slumber dreaming about a guy who stole my heart and refused to give it back.

 A/N I know its short but i'll try writing the next chapter longer...... :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT..... :)