Cyberbullied?

This went down last year, I was always the girl people picked on of they were bored. Of course sometimes I would wind them up, but that's who I am. Until this, I kind of stopped winding people up as much as I use to... I've been cyber bullied by I think 4 girls last year (Not saying their names) . One of them continuously called me a fat pig when if u looked at her you could see she was much bigger than me, another was that usual now it all girl that thinks she is better than u and can do everything better than u. The 3rd girl was that 'popular' yet 'unpopular' girl that thinks she is way better than everyone in the world, if she needs you she will have you but if u need her she will never be there and blames everything on you. The 4th girl was ment to be my bestfriend until this sudden day were she just decided she didn't want me around her anymore, you see I knew this girl since I was a baby, we were bestfriends from then until last year. This is what she said to me,(pic at start of chapter). You know how bad things have to always happen at bad times? Yeah well she said this when I had my nanna and her boyfriend visiting. Because of this my mum didn't realise I was crying until she saw me come out of my room to grab tissues. I swear this still had to be the worst thing that has every happened to me yet. And to make matters worse my mum called her mum(they were friends also) and told her what the girl was saying. Guess what her mother Did nothing, all she said was it was my fault and I had said stuff that was deleted. Then she said that her daughter is an angel and would tell her everything, you see of course us teenagers don't tell our parents everything, yeah we may tell then the stuff that has happened to us but not what we have been doing to other people. You see this still hasn't been finished until this day.

Sorry i didn't upload last night, even though probably no one is reading this stupid thing. I mean I wouldn't bother if it didn't help me with my depression so much. (Fucked story coming up don't read if you don't want to hear a load of soppy shit)
Everyone knows me as the 'tuff girl' or whatever and the thing is I'm not. Nearly every night I cry myself to sleep because of what happens at home, I try not showing my parents any of it but sometimes it gets the better of me and I end up crying in front of them. All of hose times they have asked if I wanted to go back to counselling (yes I have been to counselling for dealing with people with depression and depression on the making) all those times I said no because I find it difficult to tell people my problems. Anyway enough of that... Seeya <3