Warming Up

Ruth Felicytie M. Carson  to Adrian Levi Crosse

We are bound to meet, and to fall in love. Break each other’s heart and set each one apart. We are weak and we are frail, we merely depend on one another’s affection. Though how hard we try to untie the chain that binds us together, we always go crumbling back to the arms of each other. This is us, this distinction is ours. A never ending highs and lows of the waves. A nonchalant yet passionate love affair.

Adrian Levi Crosse to Ruth Felicytie M. Carson

Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me whenever I hear your voice. You’re all that I need and want. But I don’t wanna stay like this forever, because I wanna be with you, be by your side and be he guy who will love you so much. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we make love together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* This is a work of fiction, but somewhere in between are real emotions, real life situations and real statements from real people. People like me and my Drake Alexander Hamilton, my one true love. and we are struggling the same battles like R. and A. does. ALL THE TIME*

Please vote and comment  (◕‿ ◕✿)