CHAPTER ONE

He looked around the room with bored expression on his face, he isn't fond of attending parties where every businessman in the room boast all of their wealth and business in works. Impressing with each other.

Every female in the room did everything to get his attention, who wouldn't? He is just the number one South Korea's most eligible bachelors, Choi Seung Hyun. The six foot tall, dark and handsome with some extra sex appeal that you'll drool over when you met his intense black orbs.

He stared at them in disgust, fake boobs, fake smile, fake butt. Aughhh, everything just seem so fake about them. They only want him for his money. He is listed as the number one in Korean Times magazine as the riches businessman under thirty.

He usually take every woman who flirts at him, but the minute he was done with her he would just walked away without a word nor a glance at them. They tried everything to get him to stay but no one get his interest, after he suffered from a heart break he never thought of staying nor getting a serious relationship with any woman. REVENGE. that's what he's been aiming for these years, then maybe after he got his little revenge to the person responsible for breaking his heart, maybe he could think of settling down. MAYBE.

He sighed as he grabbed his glass of wine, drinking it in one gulp. He rolled his eyes at the woman with the group in the corner, flirting at him by far. She might get lucky of getting laid but not tonight.

"There you go, young man. Why are you here? Surprisingly alone? " Choi Soo Jong, Seunghyun's father asks.

"I'm not in the mood, dad. You know I'm not fond of talking non sense and talk my wealth in front of everybody. " Seunghyun answered.

The old man rolls his eyes. They might be one of the wealthiest family in Korea, Seunghyun is still the same. "Park Minho is here tonight, he's talking to every people trying to get investors. His words are pretty convincing, though."

PARK. Seunghyun snaps on his seat when he heard that family name. They're the reason why Seunghyun worked hard, day and night. He wanted to slapped it on their faces that after all that they did, he is strong and worked hard to be on his place right now. His eyes automatically scanned the room, searching for his enemy.

A smile played on his lips when he spotted him. "No matter how hard he try to get those investors, it too late for him, when the sun rises tomorrow his company will be mine." He said with a sneer.

Seunghyun froze on his spot when a beautiful woman approaches Park Minho and stood next to him but the old man seems too busy that he didn't spare a look at her.

The old man only cares about his money, he doesn't even notices his gorgeous daughter. Seunghyun eyes narrowed into her thin but curvy body. Damn he misses those. He hasn't seen her, the girl who's responsible for shattering his fragile heart into pieces, SANDARA PARK.

She hasn't change a bit through all these years, how long has it been? 7 years? 8?, she must be living well in those years without him. He wanted to laugh but stops himself. Her dress was fitted on the top, hanging very low at the back almost showing most of her pearl white skin. Her dark brown hair was tied in a messy bun, she looks like she just walk in the holly woods red carpet. Those dark brown orbs that once reaches out to him, that he loved the most.

He is mad at himself, mad that even after all this years, the heart break she caused him, she still have this effect on him. He still wanted her, all of her. SANDARA was one of his list to get his revenge. He'll pinned her down to the wall, get her to the bed and she'll begging him for more and leave her just like what she had done to him.

"I'm out of here. I'm sure I'll have a long day tomorrow in taking over his company." Seunghyun said. He bid his goodbye to his father and turned his heel and walked away from the room. He didn't look back because if he did, he doesn't know what he could have done.

Sandara roamed her eyes at the room and grasp when she spotted a familiar face on the crowd. Seunghyun. She felt her body heated, her insides shaking. She stared at him with anger on her eyes as he walks out from the room like she owned the place. He is far different from the sweet, kind and gentleman side of him. Looks like the boy that she fell in love before is not him anymore.

Seunghyun, Choi Seung Hyun. She sighed as she says his name on her mind. The boy who had taken her virginity, her innocence, the man whom she fell deeply in love with, the person who promised him of FOREVER.

She remembered those days when they were still teenagers, in love, and all so sweet. She remember those memories, her heart flutters.

Sandara still had no idea what from what's to come for the upcoming days.