CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

Sandara came early today. She walks to the familiar building that was once owned by her father. She didn't know how but they lost it, her father didn't talk to her, fighting her tears as she saw the men outside working on changing the new sign. It felt even real that the company is no longer to her father. She haven't met the new owner yet and he haven't shown himself, she's been calling her father reaching out to him but he didn't called not sent her a message. She wanted to know why or what happened and that their company was in jeopardy of taking over.

She's doesn't know where to find her father, she's been to his house but only to be greeted by his servants. She was determined to meet the new owner and maybe seek some answers, Sandara has been working hard to this company and hoping to take over as years pass by, but sadly those dreams won't happened anymore.

She was about to enter the building but only to be stop by the security. "Good morning Miss Park but can you please step back for awhile? We have some new procedures implemented." The head of the security politely asks.

She nodded and followed him. "What's going on, Tim?" She asks. Tim just gave her a apologetic look before turning his gaze at the computer looking for her name. Tim is a good guy, he's been a good help during her exhausting days. "The new owner have a new security system. This is just temporary one." Tim said handing her a badge.

"They'll be doing a bunch of cuts and when everything is done, the remaining employees will be given the permanent badges. " Tim added, smiling sadly at her. Sandara, again fought her tears, she's afraid that she's one of those employee to be cut off. She thanked Tim and head to the elevator, taking a deep breathe. If ever she got cut off, she's determined to fight her right, she's doing her best on her job.

She's currently the head of Personnel and love every bit of her job, she hired most of the factory workers, she even fought her father every time to give better wages and benefits but her father always told her she doesn't know about how to run business.

She sighed as she walk inside her office only to find several strangers inside, looking through her files and computer. "What's going on here?" Sandara demanded, she's not fond of having some strangers inside her private space especially touching her things. A woman went to her and asks her, "Who are you?"

"I'm the Human Resource director and this is my office, who are you? What are you doing with my stuff?" She responded. "I'm Hana and we're the HR team, working on who will be staying or going. The president asks to see you in his office once you've returned. "

"Sure it would be my pleasure to meet him." Dara exclaims turning her heels, she didn't like what he'd done. She'd give him a piece of mind, it was rude to have people going through her things without asking her permission, she's sure she'll be fired anyway so she'd say what she wanted to. She didn't wait for Hana or whoever is coming with her because she knows well where would be his office is. Seeing her father's previous office, makes her blood boils for a moment. These are her father's babies, the company though he may not the best boss in the world. She had a very few fond memories here. She didn't bother to stop by his secretary and just barge inside the office, throwing the door open, surprising herself with the force. But the lost and anger she felt made her dot it.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Sending some several strangers inside my office and to go through my files without me knowing? I'd be happy to show them anything if you'd ask." Dara shouted as soon as she entered. Her voice were angry, she couldn't control herself not to.

He turned his chair to face her. Dara grasp, frozen on her spot. It was like the world stops in front of her when she met his eyes. She couldn't breathe, Seunghyun. Her ex-lover who happened to be her new boss, the new owner of the company once they owned. Her knees turned knees weakened, she looked for support for her to be able to stand, they were stuck, staring at each other for a minute. "I'm sorry Mr. Choi, I tried to stop her but..." Hana said catching her breathe as she tried to catch up on Dara.

Seunghyun was brought back on his senses when Hana suddenly appeared and he had reason to look away from her, Sandara. "It's ok, Hana. You can leave us now." He said with his cold and controlled voice.

Hana frowned. "But sir..." She was about to argue but Seunghyun cut her off. "I said leave." He told her, Hana looked at him then to Dara. She glared at her before turning her back at them and slamming the door behind. And Dara knew there was something between them, she wouldn't react that way if there's nothing. She was busy on her thoughts when Seunghyun spoke.

"I don't know you work here, I didn't read all the personnel file." Seunghyun finally said to her, turning to face her. He didn't expect to see her this early, he never thought of the princess working, ever. What will she do here? Walk around sit on her office and wait for her monthly paycheck.

"Why are you doing this?" She ask, almost whisper. She didn't understand why would Seunghyun do this when it was him, who never showed up? She knows she was late but he said, he would wait for her right? He would wait but he didn't. But why now? He would show up just like that and he took everything.

"It's business and it was a good deal." He answered, coldly. Dara took a deep breathe, she felt herself getting more angry at his dismissive attitude.