Part 2

The day came when Rosabella was celebrating her 16th anniversary.So her granma promise her to throw a party in her honour....She was so exciting that she prepared everything herself...
##readers information... She prepared everything mean that she organises the party well so that the guests could lack nothing.....

After a hard day of working she was completely exhausted...so she rushed to her bedroom and fell onto her bed to relax. While relaxing she felt asleep ....one hour later her grandma came in her bedroom to see to it that her little angel was ready....She saw that the beauty was deep in her sleep....she woke her up and asked her to be ready...and she should dressed well.....so that when everyone saw her their eye would fall only on her...while she was dressing she saw that her necklace was showing something unusual....
###For readers information..
The necklace that she was wearing belonged to her mother who gave her when was born....whenever a danger would come to the family then the necklace would shine signing a danger.....For her it was the first time that she show that.....

She did not take it in consideration..... The guests were already here and were waiting for Princess to come down.... When she was descending the stairs everyone's eyes was only on her.. More surprisingly that she had worn the dress of her mother....Most of them starting to remember her mother when she was a Queen...Then the ceremony started....Every prince in the fairy world came to attend the ball......Rosabella was being many dances with each of the Princes.....Unfortunately she did not appreciate any of the Prince....It was midnight and the time for her had came to cut the cake.....Everybody was gathering near the birthday cake...to wish her........

All of a sudden a wicked witch came breaking the window.....The stole the THE HEART OF THE CRYSTAL of the kingdom not only the castle would disappear ( it was said that THE HEART OF THE CRYSTAL represent the kingdom and also the inhabitants could die without the CRYSTAL....it was a historically legend of the fairies....)Her grandma tried to take the crystal but unfortunately the witch killed her grandma....it was a frustrating scene for the people.....In the castle....

The next morning after the funereal of the Queen .....Rosabella promised to to take her revenge and will search the diamond........

It is so sadful that her grandma was dead....