Random Preveiw of Book

A Bao A Qu-

An A Bao A Qu is a mythical creature that is almost completely invisible. It lives at the bottom of staircases. When somebody comes to climb the staircase, it will follow them up the stairs. Every step it takes, it will become more visible. It hardly ever will become fully visible. Once that person climbs back down the stairs, it will follow them and become less visible. Only one A Bao A Qu has ever reached the top of the staircase. It has only happened once because they live on a staircase that allows only the most perfect people to climb to the very top.It will cry. When it does, the cry is really soft.  The sound is like a soft cloth rustling. It is said to guard the Tower of Victory.

Abada-

Abada's are donkey-like unicorns from the Congo's. They have two crooked horns and a boars tail. They are shy and rarely seen, but are said to help with curing anything that has been poisoned. It is also know by the names of Nillekma or Arase.

Abaia-

Abaia's are giant eels from the island of Fiji and other islands around there. Abaia's are very protective of the fish in the sea and lakes because they believe that the fish are like their children. They will harm anybody who trys to harm the fish. They will create large waves or floods as punishments. They believe that this myth may have been thought of by an unidentified large eel living at the bottom of the lakes.

Abbagoochie-

Abbagoochie's are vicious creatures that are highly intelligent. They started with a book. then they started being reported everywhere. They have been said to have been imported to Costa Rica to help with overpopulated predators.They have been said to eat anything that comes in their path.They are extremely popular in West Virginia.

Abath-

Abath's are basically European unicorns. Scientists beleive they are just rhinos or some kind of creature like that.

Achiyalabopa-

They are birds like monsters that have feathers like knives. They were beleived by the Pueblo's.

Athach-

Athach's are monsters from Scotland. They like to be alone and only inhabit places were humans don't go.

Atcen-

Atcens are ogre like creature's that were beleived by the Montagnais. They are said to eat humans that are camping in the forest. They sometimes cut off the head, and then eat the human

Astreus-

Astreus is a Greek and Roman god. He was Titan.

Abere-

Aberes are demonesses that usually live in marshes. They are said to be very beautiful. They entrance there victims and them trap them in reed and eat them.

 A-Mi-Kuk-

It is a creature that is said to eat fishermen and fish. it has human arms and legs. It is slimy and lives in the Bering Sea. It is belived by the Inuit.

Aapep-

This creature is an Egyptian god. It is very deadly and it is reptilian. It basically is a snake with a human head! WOW! sorry. It lives in the Nile River and basically stands for everything evil in life. It eats its prey after shooting itself out of the deep. This creature had a battle with the god Ra. It got killed by the god Aten or the goddess Bastet. It may have also been part of some Babylonian myths too!