How i fell for the Dean.

"Kelly come on it is time to get up school starts next week!!!" ugh WAIT.... AHHHHHH it is senior year and it is going to be the best year yet hottest boyfriend ever, best friends EVER, soon to be (i hope) captain of the dance team, on the cheer-leading squad, editor of the paper, straight A student, and the old, horrid, disgusting, creepy, pervy, nasty, strict and rude Dean gone. Yes, i do go to private school i was supposed to be moved in today but hey i love my mom and my stuff is already there i just need to unpack which i can do tonight i don't care haha.

Well i think it is time for me to introduce my self, My name is Kelly i was born in England and still have my accent, i have blue eyes, crazy colored hair (it is like a rainbow haha), hourglass shape body, nice fair skin not to dark not to light, and rich (and he|| no i am not some salad eating, carb watching, ego centered, rub my money in your face bi@tch haha i like to go to burger king, McDonald's all that jazz) i am not some vapid chick who gets by on looks i don't like twilight like most girls (but i do LOOOVE HARRY POTTER) i read Shakespeare, work ant an animal clinic, in a band and write poetry not the my poor f-ed up life kind, i have two saying 1. take what get if you don't like it don't cry and make a fit to get a better one love it the way it is, 2. you were born an original why die a copy! haha. K now that you know me lets get back to my morning tehe.

"I'm up i'm up, hey will make me some bacon for when i get out of the shower PLEEEEEEEEEASE?" "sure but if you are not down in twenty minutes i eat all of it!!!" oh crap i have to hurry she is serious and i love my bacon!! i took a quick 5 minute shower not washing my hair i did that last night curled it, put on light make up, a super-cute summer dress and flip-flops and made it down stairs with five minutes to spare "haha in yo face mom now where is my bacon i have go to see who my new roommate is i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you oh so very much i will see you next month on break" i said while getting teary eyed i am so going to miss my mom she is like a sister to me we have that whole Gilmore girl relation going (i even think i am kinda like Rory). she put the bacon on the table and pulled me into a bone crushing hug while crying "i will seriously miss you mom but i need *sob* to *sniffle* go." she pulled out of the hug and nodded i kissed her grabbed my bacon and left. the whole 4 hour ride was boring but hey who cares as i was pulling in i saw my 4 besties and my boyfriend chatting i pulled a few spots away and they still have not noticed me so i used my ninja skills and snuck up on them and screamed the were so shocked but when they found out it was me we all started laughing our butts off while Mark (my boyfriend) pulled me into a hug and kissed me with so much passion it should be illegal but i did not feel that familiar spark but hey i still love him.

after we compared schedules i figured out i had all classes with, Miranda, Kevin, Shelby and Sam (my besties and yes Sam is a girl and my roommate YAAAAY don't tell but she is me favorite other than mark and mom. As we split up me and Shelby talked all the way there and out of the blue she said, "did you hear the new dean is supposed to be a MAJOR hottie" i started laughing while a voice behind us said,"why thank you but i think it is a little inappropriate to talk about me that way I am Castiel but please call me Mr. Winchester" his voice was SOOO sexy i had to turn around and see if he matched the voice he did not he looked so much hotter i did not gawk because SAM was doing enough for the both of us so i guess my turn to speak. "sorry sir just idle gossip did not mean anything by it, Sam here just thought it would be fun to make fun of the girls bonkers enough to crush on the new Dean i am Kelly by the way" i said while holding my hand out to him once he shook my had something shocked me but i thought nothing of it just static after that i nudged Sam in the ribs and she finally got back to her senses and dragged me away while waved goodbye.

sorry i was watching supernatural and i just named him after castiel the SUPER hot angel!