chapter 12

As she was walking down it started to rain, so she ran the rest.when she got to mine she chucked her stuff by the door including her school clothes and bag for tomorrow. we went straight up to my room and got under the covers and watched the woman in black, about half way through the film there was a really scary part and I was holding some pop corn and the film made me jump and the pop corn went flying everywhere. At this time all I wanted was Leo, but he wasn't here, so me and Charlotte snuggled up together and watched the rest of the fim. After the film had finished Charlotte went straight to sleep,it was about midnight.
That night I couldn't sleep so I went out side to get some air, I went for a walk around the block, and on my way, I saw Leo, I went up to him, and asked him why he was out here at this time. (L=Leo, E=Ella)
E: what are you doing here?
L:I could ask you the same question.
E: I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk.
L: me to.
Then he took off his jacket and put it around me, because I was shivering like mad. He said "follow me", he took me to the same park/forest were  had our date. We laid down on the ground and I rested my head on his shoulder, and started to slowly drift off, as I was half asleep Leo told me that he is going on tour and that I'm going with him, and that I am going to meet his friend charlie. About half an hour later I was fast asleep so Leo picked me up and took me back home. He Knocked on the door because he didn't want to just walk in, my mum answered the door and told him to put me on the sofa, once he had put me down he gave me a kiss on my forehead and he went back home.