Chapter 23 : B-B-But I..Need...You...

Sapphire's P.O.V. :  Now he's mine and I'm going to keep him forver. Is he gonna be my first kiss ? Whoa. . . that's scary. Well 12.12.12 <---our date <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

So I asked her out and she said yes. Why did I push her away the first time. Now I've realized that she was my soulmate. I called her 'babe' for the very first time. Before we parted ways for 7th period I asked Sapph, " Hey Sapph, have you ever- did you kiss Chadd?"

"No! I actually haven't had my first kiss yet." She said with her voice lowering each time she said a word.

"Why?" I asked her. That's weird. Chadd always kisses his girlfriends. "Well. . .uhmm. .. It's just that I''m always too shy or I'm-" She said.

I got distracted. I fell deep in her eyes. She started to look down so I grabbed her chin gently and lifted it. She continued to talk. Wow. I just needed to shut her up. It was like she was reading me an essay. Without saying a word, I pushed her gantly against the wall and kissed her. For someone who hasn't had their first kiss yet, she was oddly good at it. I'm falling for her. . . .hard.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

Oh. My. Glob. That was awesome. Ni asked me "Why?" after I tld him I didn't have my first kiss yet. I started to explain.

I was just giving so many reasons why and then I felt him push me slightly against the wall. At first I was confused, but before I could even think I felt his lips press against mine. My eyes automatically closed. That was amazing.

My first kiss was my bestfriend. I was positive he would be my Last First Kiss. I unwillingly pulled away. "I need to get to class Ni," I said as my eyes slowly opened.

"Okay babe," he said, "See you after class in this exact spot." I nodded. The whole class I thought about that kiss. It was perfect. It was like in the movies, but it really happened !!!!

Niall's P.O.V.

The last bell rang and I ran to where we had met just before we parted ways and the place we just had that passionate kiss. It was a Friday so I won't see her for 2 days. 2 days is 2 long! "Okay, bye Sapph. Take Care. Be careful." I said hugging her tight. "Okay. I will and you better do the same! Bye." She responded to me hugging me tightly. "I'ma miss you Sapphie," I said pulling her away and looking in her eyes. "I'll miss you too." She said smiling.

*2 Days Later*

We still messaged each other, but I wanted to hold her in my arms. Today is Monday and I don't see Sapph. . .where could she be? Just yesterday at around 2:36 p.m. she told me on facebook that she would come to school. The day passed and Sapph was absent.

 I went to her flat and. . . bad news. Her sister was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Usually Sapph opens the door. Hope she's okay. Where is she?! "Uhm. . Sapphire's in the hospital...she got in a car accident with my mom. The doctors even said she could go into a coma."

What? No! I was gobsmacked. (If you don't know what gobsmacked means go to youtube and look up :One Direction teaches you to speak british) 

I have to save her somehow. . ."What hospital?" I questioned anxiously. She gave me the name of the hospital. It wasn't far from her flat so I ran. I ran as fast I could, this is where playing soccer helped. I walked into the hospital doors and ran to the front desk. "Sapphire Turner."

"If you go down this hall, turn to your left. Room 119." the recipient explained to me. I ran. Once I reached the room, I walked in slowly. She was laying on a bed asleep. She looks so helpless.

Her mum was fine. A couple scrathces on her face, but she was sitting on a chair next to Sapphie. I'm so scared right now. How could this happen ?! I walked up to her, " Sapph?" I questioned. No response. As I looked at her mum she had tears. Oh no. . What happened? I didn't want Sapph or her mum to see me cry so I made my way to the exit. As I reached the door I heard 3 words that changed my mind. "I...Need...You..." Sapph had whispered through breaths. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys bad news. .. That's the end of the story. Don't worry I'm making a sequel. Hope you liked it. Sorry for leaving it like this, but if you want to know what happens next then read my other story. Just go to my profile. I'm not gonna update just yet because I don't have a title lol any requests? Well Comment/ Vote/Fan? Thanks alot. Sorry again. C:

June 5, 2014:
Hey everyone this book has reached 6.4K reads! Thanks so much! I love all of my fans! You guys are so amazing and I just can't thank you enough. Ask for anything from me anywhere and I'll do it! Lots of Love! <3