Valentines Nights - Pls Be Mine

/Bentley/

Why didn't I say it? I thought the whole time as the meeting went on. I felt something for Her. I love her...

I love her body. Her curvy body, Her colored light skinned body... Then her stomach...

...The baby...

I need to fucking think... I'm losing it...
I'm trying to keep it simple..

I'm lost...
All I wanted to do, was live my life...

After the meeting I grabbed everything and called her,

"Hello?" She softly said, Hearing her beautiful light voice, makes me smile.

I smiled, "I'm coming over" I said as I rushed there.

The Weeknd, was playing on the radio. It just made me want her.

I knocked on the door as she opened it I kissed her lips deeply, as I pulled her close to me, to body, to my pink lips.

I needed to feel that vibration I get, those butterflies, those hot steams I feel appear my cheeks, Yes I admit. I feel special around her.

I carried her to the bed,
but I didn't spank her, I didn't make her call me daddy.

Instead baby,

I made love to her perfect body, kissing down her neck to her hot body. Undressing each other. No shirt, mo blouse. Just our warm bodies colliding, as I felt myself penetrating her.

I kissed her lips gently, and thrust into her warm wet pink pussy. Thrusting slowly moaning softly, as I heard her moan my name.

"Oh yes! yes!" She moaned loudly, blushing red, gripping onto sheets pulling them off, Leaving hickeys on her neck as she left hickeys on my upper neck and shoulder.

I came in her moaning as I laid on her. She cuddled into me, and I kissed her.

"I love you" she said...

A silence.
Which gave me the courage to speak how I felt.

"I love you too"

She was mine. Officially.
I slept with her, didn't make an effort to get up and leave.

One, it was my house.
Two, I had feelings for her.

She was my princess, and she needed her Daddy to take care of her.
Or should I say, Boyfriend...