New girls

My mom my friend and cousin and I moved to a different city to stay with Grandma.You know what that means a new school.We was the most liked at Lucas Academy.But we going to a school called Houston Academy.We will see what will happen at the new school...

First day,My clock when off my friend (diamond) open the curtains and said good morning sleepy head.I got up in got dressed,my cousin Aniah was making breakfast.Come on you guys we are going to be late, Diamond said.
We arrive at school on time.We had to see what classes were.My first two classes were with Diamond. Next two classes we was all together. My last class I was by myself. It was this hot cute boy in my last class name Darius.He was the hottest boy in school.

I meet up with Aniah and Diamond at the bathroom. On are way to are lockers. Some girl with all pink on push me down in said moved of my way weirdo.Diamond and Aniah help me up.They said are you ok,yes!! She is mean Diamond said.Lates go to lunch.The lunch line was so long. The last table was by the trash we sit down.Some girl came up and said do someone sit.no Aniah said.Hi what your name I ask her my name is Keyshonnd. Hey Diamond said.

I was to busy looking at the cute boy Darius,he so hot. I wouldn't if I was you Keyshonnd said. Why not his hot.That's Chloe boyfriend. I spit my milk out the girl that dropped me on the floor.That her Aniah said.Omg I said.You see those three they are the mean girl In the school. The leader is Chloe see the leader because she's so cute.Then its Dria because she's a cheer team co captain in she the second cutest in the school.Then it Mackenzie because she sleep with every boy she talk too.

Oh no here she comes Diamond said be normal. Mia you nerd if you laid eyes on Darius we're going to see what's going to happen.Mia you want my to bet her a** Keyshonnd said.Then I will bet your's Dira said.No Keyshonnd I said.By all you losers.At act class went to my locker by myself.Then I see Darius,he dreamy eyes.He said hi I was nervous but I said hi back. Don't listen to Chloe we don't go out she think we still do Darius.Would you like to go out without I said yes.

See at my party at my house tonight.Sure Why not can I bring 3 people I said.Why not Darius said.Thank you!!School was over we was at home.I invited Keyshonnd over. I told them about the party that Darius was having.We need to get dress.I have nothing to wear Keyshonnd said.I have thing Aniah said.Thank you Keyshonnd.My mom said have a nice night.We into the party I was looking for Darius.I want in the living room. I see Darius talking to Chloe.He said hey I said hi back. He put his hand on my shoulder. She said I have the announcement to make.

Mia is my new girlfriend. Chloe's ran out the living room. Then Dria
said you mess with the wrong one. I was a little nervous.Diamond, Keyshonnd, and Aniah was so happy. Next thing you know Chloe came back and kissed Darius on the lip. Darius was pushing her away. I ran out of the house and i started crying.Diamond,Aniah,and Keyshonnd said are you okay. I said no why does she have to be so mean to me. Maybe she's jealous Diamond.

Then Darius they can I get a moment with me.Keyshonnd, Diamond, and Aniah went to the car.Mia I'm so sorry I didn't know. I don't love her anymore. All she do is just make people upset. You're the girl I want to be with said Darius. Then I went in for a kiss. We kissed for like 10 minutes. I got to go see you tomorrow got to go home. Keyshonna text her mom and ask can she spend the night.
I told him everything that happened with me and Darius.

5 months later, Chloe hated us more and more each day. Me and Darius came closer and closer everyday.That day he ask me out to prom.I said yes, Keyshonnd,Aniah,and Diamond all so got dates to prom.I ran for prom Queen.Chloe was so upset. We was the most liked,like Chole.I ask Chole did she would like to be friends but all she did was put milk in my hair.

When it was night we want to prom,Keyshonnd had a long blue dress.Diamond had a purple short dress.Aniah had pink a long in the back dress.I had a pink and black big poofy dress.When we came downstairs our date were at the door.My mom took pictures of us. we arrived at the school. We all walked in holding our dates hands. Chloe Dria and Mackenzie were looking at me and Darius. Everyone clap their hands when they saw us. We started dancing and slow dancing. When it was time to announce prom queen and king. The prom king was Darius. They announcing the prom queen I cross my fingers. Then all of a sudden they said my name Mia. Everybody was cheering me on then got my crown.It was time to say my speech I did not think I will win.Then Chloe push me out of the way in said she is a little h** and a t***.They put her out,I said no more mean.

PS..NO GIRL RULE