alien invasion, dream 2

This dream was rather short, it didn't last very long actually. I mean I believe I watch too many alien movies and they're slowly getting to my brain. We were out walking down the street in New York City. Something rather large and circular blocked the sun.

  I've never seen so many people run before, it was like one chaotic mess of people were scrambling in every direction. We ran to the house we had in NYC and for some reason my step dad was stuck on slow mode. I mean like just out of it. The entire city of New York was freaking out and he was acting like Patrick from Spongebob.

Mom and I were staring out the window when the giant UFO was shooting at people making things disappear. This elderly man was running and ZAP, his clothes were gone. My poor eyes, the had to witness that. Not even 30 seconds later the door was being knocked at and my step dad opened it.

"Honey, there's green people at our door." He said.

My mom flipped out started screaming and one of the extraterrestrial beings started slapping Dylan (my step dad) across the face, back and forth over and over again. I never laughed so hard in my life.

"They aren't very friendly either.." He spoke out.

They left after that just destroying people's pride and confidence levels there wasn't much else to it.