The Love Begins

Lia and Kite started Their love story! Um Lia and Kite is Starting HISTORY! Which people are bored at. Lia and Kite were holding hands while going to history class.

Lia- Here we go with history class

Kite- Yep

Mrs.Flak- Hello Students welcome to history class. I'm your teacher Mrs.Flak. Who knows me from 4th grade? Ok a Little bit of you.

2 half hours later...

Ok all of you have to finish this test on Friday or you will get a F on your report card grades. Ok class please remember. Ok see you next week!

Everybody- Ok

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

Kite- I Love You *Whispering to Lia*

LinaTruong5- Sorry for like the typing because I don't know what's happening to the typing.

Lia- I Love You Too! *Whispering Back*

Mrs.Flak- Ok everyone wait a minute don't leave yet bc I'm going to have assigned seats for the rest of the school year ok!

Everyone- Ok

Mrs.Flak- *Starts telling everyone where their assigned seats are at*

Hello it's me the narrator who tells you what happens. Yeah I know you already know me so guess what happened! They sat together Forever for History class and they were also partners for History Class!

Mrs.Flak- Ok Students you can leave now

Everyone- Ok Thanks

Mrs.Flak- Bye

Lia- What do you want to do now since we are out of history class? *Blushing*

Kite- Kiss more?!

Lia- Ok

Kite&Lia- *Kissing for 5 minutes at the big trees where nobody goes at*

Lia- You are a Very good kisser

Kite- You too

Lia- Did you ever kiss anyone?

Kite- No because I can only start kissing when I'm only starting High school

Lia- Oh Me too

Mrs.Dykstra- All students in the assembly all students in the assembly thank you

Lia- Ok we have to go to the assembly *Holding Kite hand*

Kite- Ok *Smiling*

Lia- We are here!

Wow something is happening its kind of like a prom but it includes Fun songs and musics! I wonder what it is. You might just skip pages because you don't like to wait. Will Lia Faint?

Kite&Lia- Wow! Dance Party! Drinks you own me a soda!*Smiles then Giggles*

Kite- Romantic Music?!

Lia- Kinda weird because it says on the banner DANCE PARTY!

Kite- I Know Right?!

Lia- Yep

Kite- May you want to dance my lady?

Lia- *Giggles* I sure do Sir

Kite- *Giggles*

*Starts to dance*

LinaTruong5- Ok I'll tell you what what will happen next on the the next chapter called Dance Time! Hope you can give me to 100 reads because that's my goal! I'll see you in the next chapter Bye Everyone!