And I though HE was dead

HEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOO GUYS!!!!!!

I HAVE FINALLY WROTE CHAPTER 2! :D

ENJOY!

FANQU!

WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA 

108946129374617865512945618471986578

Chapter 2:

     “Making my way downtown walking fast faces past but I’m homebound. La la la la la la la la la la la” I sang to myself.

     I was thinking of taking choir. Nah, I suck too much…

    “Ahhhhhhhh dinosaurs please don’t eat me!” A guy whispered.

     Well that scared the crap out of me, making me press the gas petal when it was red. Luckily it turned green right as pressed it.

     “Whew,” I sighed in relieve I mean all those scratches to my NEW car!

     “Forgot you were there… Dumbass,” I mumbled.

     Ah yes now I had to think about how I can get him in school without looking crazy AND I had to find new friends, the classes, and not look like a loner. Challenging!

     “Dinosaur, AHHH I beg you. Please don’t eat me! I swear I won’t use your face as a chair anymore. Erm, I mean I didn't know I was sitting on your face!!” This guy begged.

     What the? I really wish that guy but just stay quiet! Ugh!

 I turned to look at him. Oh My GOD! This guy held his hands together begging for mercy! This was gold! AHAHA. Aw a guy begging for mercy to a dinosaur! I turned back to the road and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat. While driving I grabbed my phone and once there was a red light again I turned around and snapped a few pictures of him.

I shall use this against him somehow! Now back to not looking like a murder…

     “BEEEEEP” A trucker beeped his horn

     I turned back to the road, but it was too late. The truck headed straight for MY NEW CAR! EW WHAT IF I GOT BLOOD ALL OVER THE LEATHER SEATS!

     I jumped in the back and threw the guy onto the grass. Well at least there will be less blood now…

     I felt the force push us (The car and me)

     Honestly I felt as if I was flying in the sky! Like a roller coaster, but without all the mess and all… Then gravity had to ruin it all!

     A metal railing flew up and with gravity now coming straight down on me!

     The last thing I screamed was, “I HATE YOU GRAVITY” before I blacked out.

     Oh yea I forgot to scream. That was my last thought.

12389472510945819430-8519851294581-0485049380943581

WAHAHAHAHHAHA

SHOULD I MAKE A GUYS POV?????

I HOPE THE SHORTNESS OF THE STORY ALMOST KILLS YOU!

HA I DIDN’T SAY KILLS YOU I SAID ALMOST WAHAHAHAHAH

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, READ THIS AND NOT DIE! OH AND PUT THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY!

KARMA IS ON MY SIDE!

WAHAHAHAHA