The SmileyXClyde12 Chapter

Me: Hey! This chapter is dedicated to SmileyXClyde12 because... actually there is a couple reasons... She added me in her story without me asking her (which i appreciate), and she has a good amount of guestions/ dares that we can knock out in one chapter... plus she helped me update again. Anyways, her questions are: If you guys each do threesome, which plus one would you want to have?..... hahahahaha XP this will be a golden answer, and.....  Do you guys read my book? if you do, how is it? Good or bad? And a question for Keitti-chan (ME XP)... Are we friend now? And she also asked to join, so say hi!! She asked me to call her Kira btw.

Kira: HEYY!!!! And thanks for adding me!!!

Me: Your welcome!!!! And you have asked me if were friends. The answer is: HELL YEAH!!!!

Kira: Yeah!!!!! I also have a dare: Kisa and Yukina spend time with their daughter at the park! and the others have SKY with them.

Me: Will do... this is going to be a loong chapter... Anyways... you should really read her books!! They are sooo funny and amazing!!! They're an her profile.... obviously.... Sooooo, answer the threesome question guys.

Chiaki: Me, Hatori, and Yuu.

-Yuu blushes, and Hatori glares at Yuu-

Kira: Damn, you said that right away!!! HAHAHA!!

Me: Shit... now I have that image in my head... *nosebleeds*...

Kira: *also had nosebleed* Girl... I always had that image in my mind.

Me: TRUE!!!! ANYYWAYS, whos next...?

Takano: Yokozawa....

Ritsu: NO!!!

Takano: Really? Dont you think that would be the most... natural?

-laughter in the background. Me and Kira are currently collapsed on the floor from laughter and nosebleed-

Ritsu: Uh.... no....

Kirishima: -shrugs- Takano would be the most natural.

Yokozawa: -blushes- I.... your not wrong...

Kira: Hey! What about you four just do a foursome?

Me: -laughing hard- Yep.... I always imagined that..... somethings wrong with me...

Kira: -wraps arm around my shoulder- Girl... somethings wrong with all of us who fangirl over these guys

Me: -snort- true dat. Ok.... Kisa x Yukina?

-they look at each other-

Kisa: Thats not fair.... there is nobody natural for us.

Yukina: Yeah...

Kira: Well, Yokozawa made you guys be together, and Takano has the most experience besides you, KIsa.

Me: -BIG SNORT- TRUUUEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yokozawa: Hey... I have equally as much experience...

Me: WRONG!!!! Takano banged Ritsu in highschool, you in college... although I think you were the top in that... and Ritsu LOTS of times now.

Yokozawa: -blushes- Me and Kirishima bang alot not too.

Kira: -holds up finger- Except your the uke. You havent actually... taken control with him...

Me: Exactly. And headcanon that Takano has banged lots of people, women and men, before you helped him off his feet.

All boys: ....

Kira and me: -close to Takano- IS IT TRUE?!?!?

Takano: I... um.... but I couldnt find anyone close to as pleasurable as Ritsu.

-Ritsu blushes madly-

-We both collapse from laughing again-

Me: -still laughing- Its terrible because I can TOTALLY imagine it!!! HAHAHA.... Damn, we got sidetracked, didnt we?

Kira: I LOVE IT!!!!!!! -also laughing-

Me: Ok, ok.... I have an idea. Should I add Junjou Romantica characters on here??? And change this title to Junjou Romantica+ Sekai ichi Hatsukoi Truth or dare?