I gotta Taste For The Cherry

You're in the front row and everyone around you is jumping and screaming while Demi begins singing Cool For The Summer and you can't help but smirk at Demi as she keeps her big brown eyes focused on you. She batts her big brown eyes up and down your body as she sings "Tell me what you want, what you like it's okay I'm a little curious". She smirks at you rolling her hips side to side biting her lower lip. You bite your lip smiling as you can't help but become mesmerized by Demi. You can't help but watch every small move coming from her body. The way her legs face out when she hip rolls and the sexual tension in her eyes and she stares at you with pleading eyes. You can't help but think about desperately wanting to fuck her.

She sings "I got my mind in your body and your body on my mind I got a taste for the cherry I just need to take a bite". As she sings she slides her hand down her stomach and slips it into the front of her jeans and gives you and intense sexy look motioning at your pussy rolling her tongue around her mouth.

Everyone around you doesn't seem to notice the way Demi is staring at you since they're occupied screaming and recording every second trying to take as many pictures.
Demi hits the chorus and walks over to you and rolls her hips side to side as she sings "Don't be scared cause I'm your body type". You watch the way her hips sway side to side and you bite you lower lip inhaling as you become incredibly horny. You would do anything to fuck her.

Meet and greet happens and you become sexually anxious to get close to Demi. You walk up and she smirks wandering her eyes up and down your body. She gives you a friendly welcome playing her usual charade and gives you a hug with her back facing everyone and whispers "I gotta a taste for your cherry I just need to take a bite" and she softly nibbles your ear and unexpectedly you sigh. You're turned on and horny as fuck and do your best to contain it.

As Demi releases you she whispers just enough so you can hear "my dressing room, right after."
For the photo Demi rests her hand on your back down to your ass squeezing it. You inhale biting the inside of your lip so hard desperately wanting to attack Demi and just fuck her. As you walk away Demi inhales staring at your ass and you can tell she's incredibly horny.

You stand with the other fans waiting anxiously for her meet and greet to end. She keeps glancing at you and smirking each second she gets before another fan comes up to her. You bite your lower lip smiling and scroll through Twitter to kill time anxiously waiting not even able to stay focused.

You hear Demi clear her throat purposely loud and your head shoots up. Her security guards are taking her away and she bites her lower lip nudging her head in the direction of her dressing room. You smile and bite your lower lip and follow behind her and wait until her security guards are clear.

You wait behind a corner until you hear the security guards leave. You hear Demi say impatiently "Okay, sounds good I'll be down in twenty minutes".

A few seconds later Demi creeps around the corner where you are and pulls you in towards her so quick you don't have time to think. Her lips crash against yours and you moan as you squeeze her ass. She walks backwards with her lips still pressed against yours feeling the wall for the door handle.

Once she reaches the door she opens it anxiously and pulls you and and shutting it behind you pushing you against the door as you hear the lock click.

Demi moans breathlessly gripping your hair. Demi is out of breath still kissing you violently as you both try gasping for air. Demi says in your mouth kissing you "God, you're so fucking hot." You grab Demi's ass squeezing it and Demi lets out a moan. Demi reaches under your shirt pulling it over your head and squeezing your boob.