Chapter 2

"Macie are you okay?" Andrew spoke in his soothing voice. "I thought I was going to lose you, but I guess my thoughts are lucky enough to come up short. If you can here me I want to tell you what's happening. You are in a coma and you had very heavy bleeding coming from the side of your head and..." He stopped talking for a minute. I tried to reach out to him but I felt like my arms were constricted. "They didn't know if you were going to make it or not, and Josh is literally shaking and this time Emily is holding him." He chuckled in between his raspy words. It sounded like he had been getting a little choked up over the whole thing. It's kind of strange because before the whole bathroom thing i barely knew Andrew. The only "interaction" we ever had was when we were paired together for a project to re-create the constitution for the rules we want. Honesty, we both have gotten made fun of from that day becuase we were the only people who actually did the assignment. The rest of the class were either perverted guys or prissy girls talking 'bout how they want shorter shorts and instead of woodshop, we just have shopping class. All of the sudden I heard some sort of rumbling and started freaking out. Although i couldn't move at all, I was trembling inside. My bones chilling and rattling as it sounded like a metal cart was being pushed in. Oh no, not the metal cart. I started crying on the inside and felt a tear roll down my cheek. This whole experience is my remembrance of when I was 12. I won't let it end this way.

*Flashback*

I was chained down onto the icy, metal "bed" with a blindfold tied securly and blocking my view completely. Out of what it sounded to be my left, I heard a rusty cart being wheeled into the room. This was it, I was going to try and make my escape. Oh wait... One BIG problem, I AM CHAINED DOWN! I suddenly feel a cool breeze brush over my whole body then an excrutiating pain that is injected into my right hip. All I could think was that they were finally sick of me. Now officially NO ONE wants me. It turned out that that "cool breeze" was me being stripped. After a few minutes the pain finally started to wear off. I suddenly felt something smack my face, almost a leathery texture. The burning sensation was almost pleasure compared to what I have been through before now. My heart was beating faster and faster as I heard the cart wheel out of the room. This is it, they have officially left me to die. My eyes were trying their hardest to stay open under the tight blindfold, but finally surrendered as i was swallowed into the world of darkness.

*End of Flashback*

This was officially, like, the worst day of my life. My brain was fighting with a burning passion to attempt to make my muscles move. It was no hope, I was trapped and doomed for another tragedy. I actually wonder what happened, and how I got this coma. Hmmmmmm..... Thinkkk.

1) The 3 Devils beat me into an unforgivable patch in my life

2) My friends turned against me, and tripped me and I fell backwards

3) I was so scared that I passed out

Regardless, being in a coma sucks more than your mouth on a hot summer day with a cherry popsicle. Oh god, I just though of something, how am I supposed to explain this to the orphanage? I'm going to be dead by the end of the year. Either The 3 devils, Orphanage and their punisments, or by my own pain. Maybe I should just do this and get it over with, I mean i'm guessing they are going to keep me over night, so while everyone is gone, I'll just go to "relieve myself". It was about 8 o'clock now and i was becoming really drowsy even though you couldn't tell. Man, i dont think i'll be able to be relieved tonight. Andrew's here and he is probably going to stay the night. Maybe if i just hold my breath, i will be out of all of this pain. My head is booming, my heart racing, and it felt like my leg had been cut off, burned, then re-attached. Yeah, that's how bad it hurt. It was now probably like 12-ish and i heard a loud snore. Wow, really Andrew?! Even though im in a coma i can still hear everything!

I was urching my arms with all i had, just to try to have at least a little movement. Suddenly i saw the hospital ceiling. All i could think was that i was actually going to do this. But my dreams crashed when my eyes were the only thing that could move. I felt helpless and almost dead. I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep, probably with my eyes still open. When I woke up, i was greeted with a huge, cheesy grin from Andrew. He set a tray with some cruddy hospital food, but I guess the thought's that count. I took a small bite out of the flaky pastry, but only a tiny one. Right after, i felt like i was about to throw up. BLAAAAHHHHH! Then what happened next almost gave me a heart attack. Mikky, Mikayla, and McKenzie walked in and all i could see were their tear-stained faces. Their mascara was dripping down and they looked almost hideous, (for once). I actually think that they felt kinda bad.

*Hey Guiss! So i didnt get 25 reads but i decided to post some! Sorry that this chapter is really short, but I needed a filler! Please keep reading and commenting! Thanks Loves!!*