I am Sorry!

HEY GUYS! 

I am very, very, very sorry for not updating! I should of had time over the summer, but I was rarely ever home; and if I was home, it was only for a few days. Those days I would be out and about with my friends or family. Then when away wifi sucked.

I am working on a chapter now. So hopefully that will be out soon! 

Hello to all my new followers! Thank you for reading my story(ies) and/or adding them, especially this one, to your libraries! I love seeing all the people reading my stories, it motivates me to write, because I'm a pretty lazy person! 

Hope you all had a fantastic summer, or for those not in school yet, still having a fantastic summer!

Again, I am sorry for not updating. I plan to update this story but I am also about to start another one, based on my feelings for a guy, but with a fictional twist. So please keep an eye out for that! I haven't decided if it will be a fan fiction or not, but I will tell you!

Thank you for sticking with me! I love you all!

Bye the way, I don't think I've told you much about me before! My name is Catherine! I love pineapples, koalas, One Direction, and I have a thing for Harry Styles that gets me going.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM PAYNE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!

Please leave me a comment if you have anything you want me to write about in this, and my other, stories! Your opinion matters to me!

Thank you again x