Items means memories

Chapter 2

Sebastian's pov

I sat down at a coffee shop where you Nevaya and I used to go most of the time. Life was so hard it has only been 1 month since out little funeral.I wonder where she is now,and what the future holds.

All I know is that it's  gone to be a long day without Her.Especially when the  " "again"song comes on."it's been a long day without you my friend and I will tell you all about it when I see you again.

I start to choke in between my quiet sobs.Luckily my phone  started to ring,but the caller id seemed to upset me. "Sebastian Nevayas mother whispered."  

Hey ms Hudson I shyly replied."Today um we are going to remove things from Nevayas room,and Chapter2

Sebastian's pov

I sat down at a coffee shop where Nevaya and I used to go most of the time. Life was so hard it has only been 1 month since out little funeral.I wonder where she is now,and what the future holds.

All I know is that it's gone to be a long day without Her.Especially when the Paul walker song comes on."it's been a long day without you my friend and I will tell you all about it when I see you again.

I start to choke in between my quiet sobs.Luckily my phone started to ring,but the caller id seemed to upset me. "Sebastian Nevayas mother whispered."

Hey ms Hudson i shyly replied."Today um we are going to remove things from Nevayas room,and we were wondering she takes a brief pause"....yes ms h I encourage.

" I was wondering if you and some of your friends take items for memory." I let out a long sigh but I gave in.Ok ms Hudson but when exactly are we suppose to arrive I say a little to harshly. "well we where thinking 8:30 tonight.Sounds great I lied.Why on l earth would you get rid of all your daughters things away that quick?.I honestly don't get ms Hudson.Well it's because of the fact that she's never around,and till this day I don't know why. Nevaya is way too good at keeping things to herself.Thats what hurted me the most.She just keeps all her emotion bottled up,and the one thing I felt that bothered her was family.Every time we went out for lunch I would always ask her to let her mom know where she was.That would always bring her mood down.
At some point today my conscience convinced me that there is more to Nevaya Hudson,but puh lease I am her best friend I know everything about her,and miss everything about her.I miss how her black hair locks fell back every time we ran,and I miss how her big grey eyes reacted to my hands interlocking her's,and I miss her goofy smile.Not just any smile though,when she smiled I could literally feel the hold world stop behind us.

by the time I devoured the last piece of my muffin,my phone went off again. I wasn't in the mood of talking so I declined the call without looking at the number,and there times goes ticking like a time bomb.It was already 8:20 well that's good because it legit only takes me 10 min to go to her house.

I was now on the doorstep of Nevayas house. The warm feeling of the crisp air flew right in her window and out through the door.I spotted ms Hudson watering her beautiful Peruvian lily and some other exotic ones.

I came to an abrupt stop at the front of the garden not sure if I can make it in without crying,but before I could reconsider ms Hudson welcoming eyes caught mine.She stood there waving her hand nonchalantly. She lead me into her house. I could hear many voices echoing off many walls.

"Sebastian my man coos Dylan".Hey bud I give him one of our bro hugs.So you found anything that grabs your eye yet I say curiously. "No not yet but speaking of things ms Hudson wants to show you a few reserved things."

Yea for sure bud I say as I itch my ear. Help your selfs fellas ms Hudson says nodding to a bowl of cookies and helpings.

I left Dylan with a couple of Nevis friends to go upstairs. I snooped around the rooms and found nothing.I am looking for something really personal so I can actually relive Nevayas life and tell my stupid conscience better.