Welcome to Pixie Hollow

Timber and I continued to fly until light flashed around us and it was clear we were no longer in London. I looked down and saw a long beach with huge palm trees all over it. I made Timber fly down and I guided him through the trees. We kept going and passed over a meadow full of flowers. I looked up and saw something familiar: a beautiful tree with sparkling yellow pixie dust flowing from it. I remember seeing this tree in a drawing Peter showed me.

"Let's go, Timber. Maybe there is someone there who can help us," I said and made him speed up. We reached the tree and I pulled on his temporary reigns to make him stop, then I hopped off his back and led him closer to the pixie dust waterfall.

"Hello?" I called. "Helloooooo?" I called, but louder this time.

"Can I help you?" A male voice asked. I looked around and finally saw the owner standing by the edge of the pixie dust flow. He was extremely attractive. He had silver hair the color of stars and actually shined a bit. His eyes were so blue it was like I could just drift off staring into them as if they were the ocean.

"Y-yes, I'm um, I'm a little lost," I managed to say. He walked up to me and looked up at Timber. It was like he had never seen a wolf before.

"Wait here," he said and went inside a door in the tree.

"Lay down, Timber," I said. He did as he was told and I rubbed his now large head with my small hand.

"Who are you?" A kind female voice asked. I turned around to face her. She was absolutely beautiful. She had brownish-blonde hair and mesmerizing golden wings.

"Cassandra," I said. She landed and gracefully walked over to me.

"I don't remember you coming, what talent are you?" She asked.

"Talent? I don't have a talent. I mean, not unless you count stealing food to live but other than that I..." I rambled.

"Wait, you must be new. My name is Queen Clarion. Welcome to Pixie Hollow. You're a little early, aren't you, dear?" She said. "You weren't supposed to come until sundown."

"You knew I was coming?" I asked. She nodded.

"Please, come this way. I'll explain the basics to you."

The queen led me past the silver-haired guy from before, and into the door he had previously gone through.

"These are the ministers," Queen Clarion said. The four people turned around. "The ministers of Summer and Autumn, and the ministers of Spring and Winter," she said.

"Who's this?" The Minister of Spring asked.

"The new arrival, Cassandra," The Queen said.

"She's quite a bit early, isn't she?" The Minister of Summer said.

"Wait, if you don't mind, would someone tell me how it was known that I was coming? I came to get help," I said.

"What's wrong, dear?" The Minister of Winter asked. "Where are your wings?"

"Wings? Why would I have wings?"

"You're a fairy, aren't you?" She asked.

"No, of course not. I'm human."

They all gasped. "H-h-human?!" The Minister of Spring said.

"That's not possible," the Minister of Autumn said.

"I don't know how it happened, but I saw the fairies changing the seasons, I had a bad pixie dust encounter, and I shrunk," I explained. They all calmed down.

"We need the dust fairies after the others return and we have the entrance ceremony. We'll see if they can do anything," the Queen said. She turned to me. "But for now, let's get you ready. You're a very special girl, Cassandra," she said. I smiled and followed her out.

"What I'm planning is this evening, when all of the other fairies return, you'll just come riding in on your companion and we'll proceed."

"Well that sounds easy enough," I said happily. She smiled.

"Good. Now, if you'd like, you can go explore. Just be back before sundown," she said. I ran over to Timber and hopped on his back.

"Yes your majesty!" I said and flew off.
~~~
"Caspian?" The Queen said to the silver-haired boy.

"Yes your majesty?" He asked.

"Go with her and keep her out of trouble," she said.

"Yes, Queen Clarion," he said and flew off.