Chapter 2

Natalie's POV

Harry grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He pulled us into my room slamming door behind us and pushing me into the wall smashing his lips on mine. He tugged on my lip, making me moan, giving him just enough access to slip his tongue in.

"Jump." He said into my ear.

I did as he said and he walked us over to my bed.

He leaned me down and got on top of my, keeping his weight up with his arms. He kept kissing me and slowly made his way to my neck, sucking, sure to leave a mark.

After continuing this for a few minutes, I flipped us over and straddled him. I started kissing his neck until I found his sweet spot. When he let out a moan I knew I found it. I started sucking at it, leaving a mark like he did with me.

I felt his hands go down and he started playing with the hem of my shirt. He looked me in the eyes, as if he was asking for permission. I nodded and he practically ripped it off of me.

I took off his shirt and pushed him down, so that he was laying on the bed. I started kissing down his chest and started fiddling with his pants.

"Natalie no." He said pulling me up.

"Why not?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Because I'm not having sex with you at a party."

"But I want to Harry." I said and it came out as more of a whine.

"Trust me, I do too. But I want it to have meaning. You deserve so much more than just a fuck at a party."

"Fine." I wasn't gonna argue with him.

By now it wasn't as loud and you could tell most people were gone.

"Let's just go to sleep yeah?" He said.

"Okay." I replied.

We both changed into our pajamas and the last thing I remember is falling asleep in his arms.

----------------------------------

I woke up with a pounding headache of course. I definitely shouldn't have drank that much last night.

I heard Harry shuffling around, slowly waking up. He turned to me and I guess he could tell I didn't feel good at all.

"Bad hangover?" He asked.

"Yeah. It fucking sucks."

"I'll go get you some medicine. I'll be back." He said pecking my lips.

I still remember what happened last night and to be honest I don't know how to feel. I like Harry. A lot. I guess I always have but I didn't know because he was a bully and I tried to convince myself to hate him.

He came back in wig Advil and water. I took the medicine and put the cup of water down.

I was still tired so I decided to go back to sleep. Once again, it was in Harry's arms.

About 30 minutes later I woke up to screaming.

"FINALLY WHAT THE FUCK FINALLY OH MY GOD YES" Jake yelled in my door way causing me and Harry to bolt up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked getting irritated.

"You and Harry. It finally happened."

"What?" This time Harry asked.

"Harry's been obsessed with you forever. I'm convinced he only hangs out with me to see you."

"Dude you know that's not true." Harry replied.

"Yeah yeah just make sure you use protection kids." He said leaving with a smirk.

"Sorry about him." I said awkwardly.

"No it's okay." He looked up and just stared at me for a few seconds.

--------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Should I tell her?

Fuck it.

I'm just gonna.

"He's not wrong you know."  I told her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I like you Natalie."

"No you don't Harry."

"And why do you think that?"

Why wouldn't I like her? She's perfect.

"Because I'm me. Just plain old Natalie Moore. Harry you could literally have anyone you want. Last night didn't mean anything to you. This must be some sick joke. I'm ugly. I'm not good eno-"

I cut her off.

"Natalie stop!!! Don't talk about yourself like that. You're beautiful. Everything about you is perfect. Your smile, your eyes, your body, everything. Please don't ever think those things about yourself. Because they aren't true at all. You don't deserve to even have those thoughts in your head."

"Harry I don't even know what to say."

"Well do you believe me?"

"Yes."

"That's all I need to hear."

I crashed my lips onto hers and as cheesy and it sounds, I swear I felt sparks fly.

She pulled away after a couple seconds and put her forehead on mine.

"I like you too Harry. A lot."

Everything about being with her was amazing. Whenever she's in the room, you instantly feel happy. No matter what is going on, just Natalie being around you can make you forget about everything. That's what she does to me.

This girl, who I used to bully, god knows why, is now saying she likes me. I don't deserve her. I made her life miserable. She deserves someone so much better. Someone that's never treated her like shit. Someone that could love her so much more than I could.

But she chose me.

She's laying here. In my arms. No one else's. And I couldn't be happier.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT IM HAPPY WITH WHERE IT ENDED SO JUST GET OVER IT OKAY THANKS(: