Broken Heart

You were on your way to your boyfriends house because he had told you he had something important to talk to you about. When he asked you to come over you gladly accepted. Once you got to the house you went in as he told you to sit on the couch. "Look y/n I cant date you anymore" "What why" you asked tears forming in your eyes. "I dont need to explain just get the fuck out". So you obeyed running out the door. You ran to the one persons house that could help. Issa's. You knocked on his door and within 4 seconds he answered. "Hey y/n.." but he stopped when he saw the tears running down your face. "Oh my god y/n what happened to you" "H-he broke up with me". He grabbed you bridal style and layed you on his bed. "We are going to have a American Horror Story marathon okay" "Thankyou" was all I could say. He layed down on the bed next to me and i cuddled into his chest. I closed my eyes I needed rest after the day I had. Issa must have thought I was slepping I heard "I love you y/n" and then he kissed my lips. My eyes shot open. He quickly pulled away. "No dont stop that was perfect" He had the look of relief on his face. "Now can you please kiss me again before I go crazy" He just smiled as he leaned in. Your lips connected and moved insync with eachother. He towered over you looking into your eyes. "Y/n can we.." "Yes". He started to unbutton your shirt while kissing down your body. Once he made it to your pants he looked at you for approval as you nodded. He slid down your pants and soon your underwear. He stroked his finger up your slit as you moaned to the feeling. "Oh my God dont stop" I said as he put one finger in me.

................... So hi guys if you want a part 2 comment!!! 4 comments til next part