Let Me Hear Your Voice

It was the last blind audition of the night and the judges head back stage to gloat about who got the cute sixteen year old and who got the power singer. Shakira and Usher leave when Blake Shelton and Adam Levine start to get really into the argument. 

"Hey why don't we go sit down in the other room" Blake suggests "We could grab a drink and just hang" 

"Ya Sure" Adam agrees. 

Blake leads Adam to a secluded room, which seemed to be some kind of closet in the way back of the backstage. Blake turns the doorknob and flipped the light switch. 

"What is this" Adam asks worriedly 

"I know that you have been stealing looks at me all night" Blake says leading Adam into the small room. 

"Oh ya" Adam says and bites his lip. 

Adam reaches his hand down and gropes Blake's cock through his jeans. Blake leans in and locks lips with Adam. Blake's tongue goes in and out of Adam's mouth gently massaging his tongue. 

Adam's grip gets stronger and he pushes Blake closer to the wall. He places his body right on Blake, pressing Blake against the wall. 

"Oh you're hard already" Blake asks in astonishment. 

"Well you do know what you do to me" Adam says and pushes his tongue into Blake's mouth. 

Blake grabs Adam's cock and rubs it through his jeans. Adam grabs Blake's vest and slowly unbuttons it. Blake takes the vest of and continues to unbutton his shirt while Adam massages his cock. Adam reaches and removes Blake's belt while Blake lifts Adam's shirt of him, interrupting the lip lock. 

Both with bare chests, Blake gently caresses Adam's chest, slowly going up and down the curvatures of his muscles. Adam pulls his belt of and tosses it across the room. Blake stops admiring Adam's chest and gets to his knees and pulls Adam's jeans to the floor. Adam slips his shoes off, knocking them to the side and stepping out of his jeans. 

Blake opens his mouth and rubs the outline of Adam's hardened cock through his boxers. He gets it wetter and wetter. Adam puts his head back and lets out a slight moan. 

Blake pulls Adam's boxers down letting his cock to flop out. It bounces slightly up and down in front of Blake's face. 

"I can't wait to choke on this" Blake says with a big smile. 

Blake grabs ahold of Adam's eight inch penis. He slowly draws his mouth to the head, mouth wide open. Adam's dick reaches Blake's mouth. Blake slowly goes down, consuming the entire cock, deep into his throat and quickly raises up. He continues up and down the cock. 

Adam lets out a load moan and grabs hold of Blake's head. He thrusts his cock into Blake's mouth while holding his head in place. Adam's cock goes deep into Blake's mouth, almost causing the gag reflex. Adam lets Blake take a breather. 

"Adam your cock tastes so good" Blake says. 

"Well open wide cuz your about to get a big creamy surprise" Adam says tilting Blake's head back. 

Blake opens his mouth. Adam vigorously strokes his cock. Up and down. Adam tilts his head back slightly. The faster Adam strokes, the harder he moans. He goes closer to Blake and puts his cock almost on Blake's face. A few more strokes. Adam takes a grip of his dick and projects cum onto Blake's face. Cum all over his face. Blake licks around his lips, swallowing Adam's cum. 

"Your cum is delicious" Blake says. 

"Well maybe after the show tomorrow we can enjoy some more" Adam says reaching for his clothes. 

" I hope so" Blake says cleaning the rest of the cum from his face.