Chapter five. Midnight Kissing?

Hi  everyone hope you enjoy.
Comment please
Vote please

Cool:-P

Chapter five. Midnight Kissing?

It's been five days since me and my mother moved to New York and we finaly finished unpacking. It was friday night and it was a storm out I was alone at home sitting in the kichen reading a book. Then something caught my eye the outside light went on, it only gose on if it picks up movement. But i thaugt it's just the wind cause the storm was pritty bad. Then I carried on reading for awhile agian befor the light whent on again and this time I caught sight of a figure zooming past. I swear it was human, but yet it couldn't be it moved way to fast to be human. That thaught starled me.

I then looked at the time and saw it was already almost midnight so I walked up stairs to my bedroom still a bit shaken. I climbed in bed and switched my bedside light off and began to fall asleep. I jerked awake at the feeling of some one watching me and looked aroud my room but saw nothing and/or no one. So I got up and got a glass of water to calm down. When I was done drinking my water I walked back up stairs.

As I walked in the hallway I felt a wind blow past me which made me turn after feeling it behind me. I then walked to the halkway window to see if it was closed and to my seprise it was closed. I carryed on walking to my room. Telling myself to calm down. But as soon as I enterd my room I was slamed againsed the wall. A strong cold man pined me to the wall. My heart was almost jumping out of my chest. Then he started kissing my neck. "stop please." I whined sceardly. All I could see of the guy is that he was also a teen and he had messy dark hair. He looked up at me not reveling his whole face but I could see his glowing red eyes. "why?...are you sceard?" he asked me in a deep femiler voice. "N-No, I know you... S-Seth...you wont hurt me." I said shaken to the relise of it being Seth. "you should be sceard." he demanded. Then before I could answer his lips were on mine moving in a rithem befor he added his toung and it also moved in a rithem. I was paniking at the thaught of it being my first kiss and I didn't even know if he was the right guy so I pushed him away. "stop!" I moaned as I pushed him away his fang cut my lip. Wait FANG!  He looked at me in pain. Then he did the weirdst thing he liked my blood from my lip I tried to push away but he was to strong. But it was as if after he tasted my blood he wanted more. He pushed his head in my neck and then he bit my neck. I moaned in pain as he began drinking my blood. My head was throbbing and I felt weak, then he finaly pulled away and looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "you should stay away for me." he said befor disepearing. I fell to the floor still shaken. Crying in pain.

After awhile I got up and climbed in my bed wondering why he didn't just kill me. I then tried to get some sleep.

Boom there it is Seth is a vampire. Hope you enjoyed.
Comment please
Vote please

Cool :-P