The Snow-Haired She Witch

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

RECAP:

And then I heard it.

That one giggle every girl has deep inside.

This giggle was used for once purpose.

And one purpose only.

TO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE AND STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S MAN!

I looked up to the doorway and my heart metaphorically shattered. There she was, all snuggled up on his arm. She had no care in the world as she held the one thing that kept me whole.

"Be careful, Natsu." Her annoyingly high-pitched voice warned him.

"I'm fine, Lis. Don't worry about me." He said, acting all strong and fearless.

Acting like I simply didn't exist.

"Oh, hey Lucy." He greeted as he took the Captain's Chair at the head of the table, the chair next to mine. I just nodded at him, and started eating my dinner.

But of course, much to my displeasure, Lisanna took the seat on the other side of Natsu. The seat was usually reserved for his First Mate, Gray, but Juvia had swept him away, ensnaring him so he could not escape her clutches.

"You feeling better, Natsu?" Lisanna asked, pressing her chest against the table so it would seem more large.

"I am now, thanks Lisanna. I couldn't have done it without you." He told her, smiling at her.

That was the smile he always gave me.

"Awww. It really was no trouble. Anything for you." She leaned her head on one side of shoulder. On the exposed side of her neck there was a large purple bruise.

And that's when I lunged.

My body leaped off my chair, across the heavily food clad table and onto Lisanna.

Screams echo throughout the room as my fist collides with her perfect face. Blood pours out her noise as she lets out a cry. Not missing my beat, I continue my very necessary assault.

A choir of voices surround me.

"Lucy, stop!"

"You're hurting her!"

"What the hell?!"

I won't stop. I can't stop. Not until her loathsome heart stops beating.

Familiar, comforting arms wrap around me and drag me backwards. "Stop it!" I scream. "STOP IT!"

"Hush, Lucy."

Somehow his voice lulled me. Brought me comfort and peace. I went limp in his arms, the numbness taking over. Inhaling deeply, I savor his prominent scent.

Looking backwards I see none other than the glorious Gray Fullbuster.

***

It was nearly midnight when things settled down.

Lisanna's nose ended up being broken and a her whole face resembled a prune. That didn't surprise me one bit.

But what did surprise me is the fact I broke a couple knuckles.

And the worst part?

Mirajane was the one bandaging my hand.

After popping Lisanna's nose in place and placing a bandage on it, she was sent to bed rest.