Chapter 1:Mirrors are my favorite things

I stare into one of the many mirrors I have collected in my plain, boring, notinAlfred'shouse, (Color) bedroom. I started collecting after the coma, hoping someday the portals will open between dimensions and I can see Alfred and the other countries.

I brush out my short, (hair color) hair and slide on of my many country related head bands on. Today's is America, I scarpe it across my head to pull my bangs from my face. I learned that long hair and bangs can be the difference between living and dying.

I grab my Hetalia related messenger bag that I had before the marvolus adventure and I throw in my cellphone, my compact mirror and a (favorite show theme) wallet. After checking to make sure I have everything, I trudge down the stairs and out the door only to see my best friend's pick up. I walk over and hop in.

"Heyyyyyy dudette! Sup?" Ameilia basically screams at me. "You said we were gonna go shopping today? Remember?" I say quietly. She face plants on the steering wheel causing the horn to blare. "Now I remember sorry, ________." She starts the truck and we start to drive to the mall.

I sit and wonder how me and her are even friends I mean, we have things in common but we are complete opposites. Like me and Alfred, I pull out my compact and breath warm air to fog up the glass and as I do I write a small message to him.

~A few minutes later~

We arrive at the mall and the first place I go is Hot Topic. I run inside and go straight for the compacts. I pick my favorites and I go to check out. While I am standing in the line I feel a large presence behind me, I turn around to see....a male about my height, warm brown eyes, blonde hair and a warm smile. "I am sorry I didn't mean to get so close, please accept my apologies, I am new to this country, my name is Tino. I moved from Finland...." He just kept on babbling. I mean, it was super annoying, but also a bit cute.

I hear him finish talking and I turn back around to see only one person in front of me. I then feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see its Tino.

"Why are you buying all those mirrors?" Tino asks curiously. "I love mirrors." I say but then turn back around and see it's my turn to pay.

After I pay as I leave the store Tino is no where to be found.