Chapter 1.

HEY EVERYONE!! SO THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A PROPER FAN-FICTION SO ENJOY!!

WARNING-THIS STORY MAY BE EXTREMELY TRIGGERING TO SOME! XXX

His eyes pierced through my skull and I was forced to look away.

 I knew my brother wouldn't be too happy about the embarrassment I had just caused him and would defiantly pay for it on the way back to the motel.

I picked at the skin around my fingernails and waited for the cruel words of my brother.

We both headed for the door, and before I could push it open his large hand grasped the back of my upper arm. 

I could feel the skin begin to bruise as I winced in pain. The pressure of his fingers against my skin was almost unbearable as he quickly dragged me through the backstreets of London, making sure we were out of sight before he began his abuse.

 He exhaled loudly. "You embarrassed me Lana." He was stern; his voice clear and calm although his face showing signs of anger and frustration. 

"I try to do something nice and this is what I get."

 His dark brows pulled together. I had become numb to the throbbing pain in my arm, which still lay in Joff's firm grip. 

In one swift motion he brought a hand the side of my face, knocking me harshly to the ground. My cheek burned as i clutched the side of my face. 

"Don't do it again." 

He spoke strictly pointing a finger towards my face before picking me up by my already bruised arm and dragging me back to the motel that we shared.

 I stripped by clothes from my body as I stared back at my reflection in the foggy mirror. 

My chocolate brown hair fell around my shoulders in waves as I gazed at the mirror, not recognizing the girl who stood before me. My blue eyes looked so lonesome and sad. The glint they held revealed a world of darkness and sorrow. The red mark on my cheek, evidence of Joff's violence began to grow purple. 

I sighed, jumping into the shower where the warm water calmed me slightly and stung at the open skin on my arm.

 I forced my eyes shut that night, hoping to dream of a world where i was happy.