Chapter 2

AN: Hey my lovelies! NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!! Please enjoy this chapter of For You!

Andrew's pov:
My first day of school is today, I am so nervous. While I was getting dressed I noticed that my hands started to shake. Soon I calmed down and continued to get ready.
I heard Carson enter the room,"Hey Andrew can we talk for a second?"

What I wished would of happened:
I nod but I soon regretted it when he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.
"I love you, will you go out with me." My heart fluttered I have never been asked out like this before. I smile and say,"Sure," I smiled and we kissed again, I ran my hands through his silky brown hair. We soon realized that the only place we could show that we are a couple is at school. We are quickly and I got in his corvette and we drove to school holding hands. When we got to school we had a 5 minuet make out session. Oh my god we are going to be late!
I broke the kiss and pointed to the clock and frowned. "No school doesn't start for an hour." He says smirking and winking.
I looked over to the side as a bus pulled into the parking lot."Really? Wait are we skipping?" He nodded and showed me the email that he sent to the principal. It said,

Hello this is Andrew Finnik and Cameron Finnik's mother,
Please excuse them from school due to them having to move Andrew into his new home.
Your friend,
Rosie Lawer-Finnik PhD

"So the plan is to have sex all day,"
"where is this going to happen? No- it's my first day of school."
"Okay whatever you sa-" I slammed my lips into his. As soon as we broke away Cameron turned the ignition and as quickly as possible left the school and headed to the nearest hotel. Cameron and I held hands the whole entire way to our room.

What actually happened:
"Hey Andrew could we talk?"
I look at him.
"I'll take that as a yes," Cameron says,"when we have school tomorrow please don't get in any fights, I saw what you did at your old school."
I slowly smile and he frowns.
"Um, well the school you are now going to is a co-ed elite private school. So since you have a violent history, the school decided to give you a class on how to be nice to people and make friends. That is all, oh and I am sorry for being rude earlier you had just caught me at a wrong time."
I stare angrily at him as he leaves the room.

"What the fuck kind of school would make you take a class on 'being nice to people and making friends'" I yell into the phone at my best friend, Danny.
"To be honest you don't really have a nack for making friends." He says.
"I know but it's insulting, well I guess I should go to bed; goodnight Danny."
"Goodnight A" After that I hang up the phone. Tomorrow will be torturous.