Stay close : chapter 2

He lifted his arms and placed his hands on my shoulders, I wore a puzzled look on my face, "your a beauty, aren't you" he whispered into my ear, I immediately blushed as he started to caress my left cheek, he tilted his head and looked deeper into my eyes, I still stared at him in confusion as I suddenly realized what he was doing, by why? I opened my mouth and said "w-what are you d-doing" my words stuttering, he said nothing back, just looked even deeper into my eyes, when, all of a sudden he lent forward and kissed my lips, my eyes widened in confusion, I pulled away and looked at him, "I'm sorry" he whispered, he then turned to the chest next to the door and looked at the food miss. Lovett made for him "what sort of soup is it?" he questioned bringing the try back to his seat. he sat down and started to played with the spoon in the soup, "tomato" I muttered, his eyes the caught the glass of gin she put on the tray, his eyes started to sparkle as a grin grew on his face, he lifted the glass to his lips and took a swig of the gin, "should I go?" I said ready to turn and open the door "no, stay" he gestured for me to take a seat on the chest next to the door. we sat in silence for a while until we heard miss. Lovett running up the stairs, she burst  through the door and looked to her left "ah Mia there you are" she started "enjoying the soup mista.T?" Todd only nodded "good, well then, Mia you don't mind coming down stairs and helping me with the pies, after all that is what your here for, isn't it?" I nodded and followed her to the door, before I walked out I turned to face Todd, he smiled, I turned back and headed down the stairs.
After about an hour of serving pies in the shop it was time to close up, "go put on something more comfortable and I'll talk to you about how we make the pies and what we do around here, I'll meet you in the living room" miss. Lovett said, so I headed into my room and slipped on a night gown, I left my corset on just in case Sweeney came in while we where talking.
When I got into the living room miss. Lovett was sat on her chair by the fire waiting for me, she gestured for me to sit down on the chair facing her "hi Mia, right I , well we have something to tell you" miss. Lovett started, I only nodded "um... Well, we don't make pies like any other pie shop here, you see" she gestured for Sweeney to come in, I looked up at his face, he seemed a bit disappointed that I was wearing my corset, I look down to the floor but before me eyes could reach the floor I noticed Sweeney had blood on his shirt and my eyes widened, I saw miss. Lovett look at Sweeney, she nodded, then he nodded "mista.T here, well he ya know, takes 'em up for a 'shave', then I put them in to the pies, so don't eat the pies." I felt my head go weak and I fell back into the chair, then everything went blank.

2 hours later

When I woke up I jumped in fright because for a second I had no idea where I was, I then relaxed and lied back down realising I was in my bed, but how'd I get there? I felt a hand stroke my arm and heard someone whisper "bad dream?" It was Sweeney, I looked to my left and saw him and in a chair next to me, I grabbed his hand "how long was I out for?" I asked "about 2 hours, I've been sat next to you the whole time" my eyes widened, he was sat next to me for two hours waiting for me to wake up, why? I sat up and looked down at my chest, my eyes widened as I realised, where the hell was my corset?! He saw the fear in my eyes that he might have taken it off, "Don't worry, I didn't take it off, it was miss. Lovett, she wanted you to be comfortable while you slept" Sweeney explained, I relaxed my shoulders and looked at Sweeney, he started to caress my face and moved closer towards me, I moved back a little to give him room to get onto the bed, he placed the side of his head into my pillow and I did the same, he started the stroke my arm as we stared into each other's eyes. I lifted my arm and brushed my hand through his hair, he smiled and took a hold of my hand and pressed it against his chest, he moved his body closer to me still not loosing eye contact, he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me even closer,' why was he doing this, we've only known each other for a day, I know nothing about him,' I gasped ' what if he's married! or already has someone! why would he want me, I only work for his neighbor' I closed my eyes to try and rid the terrible thoughts, he really was a beautiful, hansom man, his cheek bones where just perfect and his hair was unusual but I like that. After a couple of seconds of thinking he put his soft lips onto mine, then after about 3 seconds I opened my eyes and saw him kissing me, that kiss then turned into a French kiss, I'd never French kissed anyone before and I think he could tell but I tried my hardest to join in. He noticed I was a bit confused so he stopped "do you want me to teach you, Mia" he asked softly, I nodded, "well, you open your mouth, and I open mine, then we wiggle our tongues together" I only nodded and did as he said, as our mouths collided he ran his fingers through my hair, he then started to move his soft kisses down onto my neck, I lifted my head giving Him more space to kiss, I started to unbutton his shirt, he noticed me doing this so decided to help, still kissing my neck. Once his shirt was off he moved his mouth back to my lips and kissed me passionately whilst trying to rip down his pants, I backed off, a little scared of what was going to happen next, he looked at my face and saw the fear so pulled his pants back up, I took a breath of relief, as we collided lips again he wrapped his arms around my body and started to take of my night gown, I didn't try and stop him, witch felt weird, I normally hated it when anyone tried to do that, but this time was different, this time I liked it. We then began French kissing again and did this continuously through the night and everything else was a lost memory. This was one of the best nights of my life, even though I know nothing about him something just felt right, something was there, something I'd never felt in a relationship before, but why did he choose me?

I completely forgot about the fact Sweeney was a murderer and that the pies where made from human meat, I guess I was too caught up in the moment.

-
-
-
-
-
-
This was quite the chapter, with Sweeney and Mia's relationship growing who knows what could happen 😏. I'm going back to school tomorrow so I don't know how often I'll update hopefully at least once a week and I'll try and prepare one today that I can post so it doesn't make it to hard.