Adopted by Miranda Sings

Julia's POV

I woke up ready for another boring day in the orphanage. Who knew my day would be anything but boring? I was called down to the front office because I was being adopted.

"What the even heck?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the office. It was Miranda Sings! My all time favorite YouTuber. I opened the office door and walked in to find the desk lady with Miranda.

"Hello Julia!" the desk lady said. "Miranda sings has come to adopt you!"

"Only because my uncle is making me." Miranda interrupted. Miranda took me to her car by grabbing my arm and pulling me.

In the car Miranda gave me a copy of Selp Helf to read. "it is pritty good." Miranda commented.

We arrived at Miranda's house and I was so excited! I loved my life so much.

Miranda's POV

this girl is gitting on my last nerve. first she said she was rlly excited but I'm not. she has to sleep on the floor in the kitchen I told her that. "ndnsjdkwnzbjcksnb" I told the ugly girl. she laughed at me.

I made a utube video about how horribl this was. tyler Oakley my bae came over at four o clock and we hit the kid on the head with sticks until she fainted. it was very fun and I was sad to see my bae go.

Before he left he said i looked rlly pritty and stuff like that. I kissed him on the ear and pushed him into the street.

Julia's POV

Omg! I love Miranda so much! We played an awesome game where her and Tyler hit me on the head and then Miranda pushed him into the street! I love my new home.

Miranda told me to go to bed reAlly early because tomorrow we were going on a road trip! Wow! So nice!

Miranda's PoV

Early morning I got into the car with the ugly kid and drove into the woods.

"You should get out and take a pritty picture of the woods." I told the kid. when the kid got out of the car I shut her door and drove away.

I was so happy to finally get rid of that ugly girl I jumped for joy and hit my pritty head on the roof of the car.

I was chiling in my room listining to my favrite songs. then the doorbell rang and I had to get up. my uncle was at the door and he wanted to see the kid.

"That girl is upstairs in her room." I lied. I felt so evil and meen! it was rlly great to be alone. my stupid uncle went upstairs to the guest room. I knew I had to stop him so I hit him on his bald head with a flower pot. he collapsed on the ground and I cheered.

Now my life was truly perfect. I was pritty and rlly gray too. yay for me

Julia's POV

I was stuck in the woods. Ugh.