Liam imagine for Chloe

Chloe's pow:
You smile at myself as you enter the lacrosse field. It's been your dream since you were a kid to play lacrosse.
"Chloe, you're late! Get your lazy as son the field!" Coach shouts at you. You get your helmet and run out on the field. The others looks at you with confusion written all over their faces when you take the ball and scores some seconds after you first entered the team. A tall guy whispers something to his two friends who nods at each other before looking back at you. You smile a bit at them.
One of the boys runs over to the goal, the others stands I front of him. You shake your head lightly before running as fast as you can to the goal. You feel like you could score, but you were wrong. One of the guys that were talking about you earlier tackles you.
"Ouch," you groan as the pain shoots through your back.
"Oh gosh, are you okay?" He says regretfully. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."
You smile at him for caring even though he seemed like he didn't like you at first.
"I'm okay." Liar, liar.
"No you're not. Let me help you to the nurse. I'm Liam by the way."
"Okay then. Chloe."
He helps you stand up and tells coach that he'll be back in some minutes.
---three weeks later---
You've developed feelings for the guy who tackled you on your first day on the team.
You smile to yourself as you jog and think about that amazing boy called Liam. Drops of sweat forms on your forehead. All you can hear is the music playing in your ears and your heartbeat so you don't notice when someone, or something, pushes you to the ground making you blackout.
You wake up with a lot of pain in your shoulder in a empty, cold room. You freak out when you hear footsteps coming closer. 
"Hey! Anyone there?" You shout. Your heart is raising. The door opens and you see a dark figure in the door opening.
"W-who are you a-and what d-do you want?" Your voice cracks in the end. The creature makes sounds that reminds you of a laugh. You try to steady your breathing.
"Honey, don't you worry. I'm not going to KILL you."
This doesn't make you feel any better. You press your back against the wall to get as far away from the creature as you can. The thing walks up to you and grabs you by the collar before punching you on the left side of your face. You let out a yelp when you feel the blood running down your cheek.
"Let her go!" You hear a familiar blue shout behind you. Liam. What's he doing here?
The creature chuckles and hits you once again. Liam lets out a roar and attacks him. You move as far away from the fight as you can. Liam punch the creature one last time before turning to you.
"L-Liam? Y-your face." You whisper when you see his face clearly. He looks away for a second, when he looks back at you he's the same person you know and love.
"Are you okay Chloe? I'm so so so sorry that I couldn't help you earlier. I'm not going to let anything hurt you ever again." You smile weakly at him when the shock hits you.
"I love you Liam," you whisper to him.
"What?"
"I. Love. You."
"I love you too Chloe," he says and pecks you on the lips. When he lets you go, you grab his face placing his lips on yours once again.
----
Liams-teenwolfs hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it didn't turn out as you wanted it... If you're not happy with it, I can write you a new one.
Xx,
Elinthefab