The day before...

Hi my names Laila, I live in port talbot in Wales with my mum dad and little sister Lucy. I have lived here my whole life but iv never met any of my family before? they all live in Edinburgh, my mum and dad ran away to Wales when my mum fell pregnant with me, yeah I know the perfect way to come into this world right 😂

First day back to school
I woke up and groaned as I stood up to brush my teeth it's the first day back to school and I can't be bothered with everyone. My dad had already left for work so I had to wake my mum up once I woke her up I sat at my desk and started to brush my hair and do my makeup. I then texted Leondre because he lives down the road from me so we walk to school together.

Me "Meet me in 10 for school 💗"
Leo "What its school today!! 💛"
Me "yeah the first day leo get ready 😂💗"
Leo "omg do my hair for me 😅💛"
Really.
Me "Leo I need to leave soon 😕💗"
Leo " I'll come to your house and then you do my hair? 💛"
Me "fineee but be quick 😑💗"
While I was waiting for leo I got my uniform on and made breakfast I was about to eat it when someone shout "LAILAAA SAVE ME" I turn around thinking am about to save someone's life!! And I see Leondre 😐 "REALLY LEO!"
"Sorry I couldn't help myself" he says laughing 😂
I eat my breakfast then fix Leo's hair, we both leave because we will be late if we don't!
(Leondre is the bold)
(I have the normal)
"Laila I have to ask you something"
"What is it?"
"Are you scared to go back to school"
"No why would you say that"
"Because I don't know if you've forgot but we got beaten up on the last day"
He had to bring that up.
"Don't worry!! They will have forgot about it by now"
We approach the school gates I can see that Leondre looks scared.
"It's okay just focus on getting to our lockers okay"
He nods his head.
I both start walking really fast with our heads down we finally get to the inside the school when we get to our lockers I get a phone call it's my mum?
Why is she phoning me when she knows I'm in school?

Mum "Laila you need to come home early today at lunch time me and your father would like to speak to you about something"
Me "can't you just tell me now?"
Mum " No Laila come home at lunch the school already know your leaving early love you honey bye"
Me "bye?"

"Who was that?"
"My mum she said I need to go home early today"
"But then I have to walk home on my own"
"It's okay Phone me when you leave school"
We walk to touter we are in all the same classes so we are never really apart ☺️
After touter we walk to our next class witch is maths, but before we get there Leondre stops me and says
"Laila"
"Yes"
"I need to tell you something"
"Okay"
He pulls me into a corner were no one can see us
"Laila I think im falling in love with you"
I just look at him I don't know what to say he holds my hand and looks into my eyes I look into his but I can't look away our eyes are locked...
After a few seconds I turn away and say
"Leo we can't be a thing I'm sorry"
I walk away I feel like crying I don't exactly know why 😣
All day I couldn't stop thinking about him.
It came to lunch time and I saw leo before I left he ran up to me and gave me a hug it felt so good to hug him...
He said "text me okay"
I walk out the school and go home I'm so confused about Everything but when I get in I see my mum and dad sitting on the couch they look upset? I sit down and ask what's happening.
Mum "Laila we need to talk to you"
Me "okay?"
Dad "do you remember us telling you, your grandmother was very ill?"
Me "yes why what's happened"
Mum "she passed away this morning at 8:05 and we need to move up to Edinburgh for her funeral and we also think it's about time we stay up there the family really needs us right now"
Me "What!! Why mum no we can't move!!"
Dad " laila I know your upset but you need to understand we need to do this"
Me "NO IM NOT MOVING I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER AND NOW WE ARE MOVIN AWAY FROM ALL MY FRIEND NO I FEFUSE!!"
Dad "LAILA GET UP TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT THIS SECOND YOU CAN NOT SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS IN THAT MANNER!!!"
I run up the stairs and cry in my bed the first person I text is Leondre but what do I say? 😓
Then I hear my mum shout up "WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING AT 6"
What the heck!! My life is over I can't tell Leondre 😭💔

Hi everyone I hope you's like the first part of this story!! Please comment what you think? 🍃