10: Pancake

Lucas's pov

"No"

"Maya come on" I say trying to reason with her

"Lucas, I'm not doing it" she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. Me being a guy I looked down at her chest until she let out a frustrated groan

"Are you seriously looking at my boobs right now" she growls and I hold my hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry but Maya come on can't you take off a little while longer" I ask begging her

"Lucas I've already missed 2 weeks, this is my job I can't afford to lose it" I sigh in defeat but and an idea pops into my head

"Quit" I say with a smile and she looks at me like I'm crazy

"And why the hell would I do that" she outraged and throws he arms in the air and I have to bite my cheek to keep from laughing at her

Once I've composed myself I answer her, "You can come work for me as my personal assistant" I say with a bright smile and I could tell she was thinking about it

"I don't know if that's a good idea" She says biting her lip, and let me tell you, it's one of the most sexiest things I've ever seen.

"And why not" I ask taking a step closer to her

"Because you'll probably give me special treatment and I don't want other employees to hate me because you treat me better" She explains. I guess I could understand where she is coming from, but I want her to work for me.

"Ok I get it, but I promise if you come work for me, the only relationship we have in the office is strictly worker and boss." I say and I can see he thinking about it. I haven't noticed till know how close I got to her. She looks up at me with a hooded gaze and I can feel the want stir in my tummy.

"Promise" I nod and stare at her lips. "Ok" she whispers and soon I place my lips on hers. It starts off slow but soon picks up speed. My hands are tangling in her hair and she pulls on mine causing me to growl. I pick her up and press her against the wall. we are both fighting for dominance in the kiss but I win. I move to her jaw and bite and tease which earns a moan from her, which causes my pants to become even more tighter.

"Lucas" she breaths out and I keep kissing her neck. I mumble into her neck, enjoying every second. Soon the moment comes to a stop when there is a knock on the door. I sigh and gently set her down. Maya fixes herself up and walks over to the door.

"Hi baby" I here a mans voice say and when I look over I see him bring Maya into a kiss. Well ok then.

"What the hell Brandon" Maya screeches, rubbing her lips in disgust

"Don't act like you didn't miss me pancake" This Brandon person says. Pancake, who wants to be called pancake. I know who wins the award for worst nicknamer. Congrats Brandon.

I laugh to myself because of my thoughts, which gained the attention of pancake and worst nicknamer.

"And why are you here" he asks me. "What did Maya do to get the attention of the famous Lucas Friar?" Can I punch him? I don't think anyone would mind, hmm anyone against it. Nope, good.

Um hi, I'm actually asking Mrs. Friar if she would like a job? Oh and by the way, I find to rude to kiss another mans wife...pancake" I say with a smirk and he is left  speechless.

"Wait your-" he begins

"Married, yes we are" I cut him off and swing my arm around Maya, who looked just as stunned as Brandon did.

"Well Mrs. Friar, I shall see you in the office tomorrow" I give her a deep and passionate kiss and pull back after about 5 seconds and walk out the door with a victorious smile on my face.

Lucas 1, worst nicknamer 0.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Comment Vote Follow Message

hi guys, I'm so sorry its been awhile, high school man.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I hope you found it a little funny and enjoyed the steamy part...wink wink.

Anyways pic is Brandon

love you guys and thanks so much for 5.4 reads you guys are incredible.

oh and stay on the look out for a new book that is coming out soon...called Wild Hearts and is a Lucaya fan fiction. Also if you haven't check out some of my other books.

love y'all

Mya