Chapter 1||WTF?! ||

||3rd person Pov ||
After what her brother Jin had told her she was sure of one thing. This was absolutely insane! There was no way she would agree,or even consider,then again who would ?

||Yesterday evening ||

Coco stared at herself in the mirror wondering why she was getting ready for a ball held by her brother Jin the ruler of The Bts Clan. All three clans had gathered in BTS territory Got7 with their leader Mark , Exo with there leader Luhan and BTS with Jin.
Coco adjusted her at ears and put her black velvet mask on, questioning why she was even listening to Jin. Jin never talked to her and had a heart as cold as ice at least that's what she thought. She hated how all the maids in the castle fawned over Jin and the rest of BTS. BTS. BTS. They flirt with her like she's nothing, bully her, hurt her if Jin wasn't there they would have already used her.
She walked down the stairs without any emotion showing, her beauty could put the sun to shame everyone was captured in her beauty. The hall was silent. Only the sound of her shoes could be heard at the end of the stairs King Tuan was waiting for her.
"Well princess Coco you've grown up to be such a beauty I wish my daughter would have your elegance " chuckled King Tuan. She bitterly laughed " Thank you but my beauty does not compare to her intelligence I hope you will treasure her well." King Tuan was surprised by the coldness of her voice and wanted her to marry his eldest son Mark. "Mark my son, please come here" the King beckoned. Mark walked through the crowd to his father and was introduced to Coco. "Well I should leave and check on Mama tuan" the king said as he left leaving Mark and Cock together. Mark was astonished by her beauty "Umm hello I'm Crown prince Mark of Got7 I hope we can be friend (or more) " Coco smiled she didn't like this guy she knew she was beautiful and hated it. Whenever she talked to the other clans they would be too captured by her beauty but not of her. " Mark please leave its awkward for the both of us " she hissed, then strutting away. Why did she even attended the same thing question repeated through out the whole time she was at the ball.

||A few hours later||

Coco was bored by now. Suddenly Jin was going to make a announcement "Ladies and gentlemen thank you for attending our ball I prince of BTS would like to ask the princess of BTS, Got7 and Exo to meet me in the drawing room." Jin walked into the drawing room followed by everyone else. He was nervous and sad , no he was nervous and devastated. "Jin why have you called us into this room?" questioned Jungkook. Jin smiled. "I would like to make a treaty, using BTS most treasured item ....Coco " Jin replied. Shock was evident on everyone's faces, Coco was well loved everywhere and had captured many people hearts. But. But ever since she was born Jin knew she would be sacrificed for peace, he thought if he didn't let her into his heart or talk to her he would have a easier time letting her go. He was wrong. Pain coursed through his vains. Even though all these years he never acted likes a brother he loved Coco dearly. Mark smirked " How will you give Coco to us ? " everyone else were curious as well. Luhan stood up and bravely asked " How will we share her, what are our limits ?" Lust filled the air as everyone looked at Coco. Cock was crying .... on the inside we wouldn't cave in to Jin she thought Jin hated her . " It's all in this contract. There are NO limits .."