The Dawn Of a New Day

The next day Mary woke up to her surprise that the house was as empty as the shadows in her heart. She went outside to see if she found anyone but she looked into the sky and saw it pitch black. She continued to look around in dismay and terror. She finally found her friends house so she knocked but there was no answer so she slowly turned the door knob and it was opened so she went inside and she looked everywhere till she found the basement so she opened the door and it was very dark so she got a flashlight and went down stairs their she found her friend Marisa. Marisa was scared and afraid so she told Mary what had happened to her and Mary understood so she gave Marisa some encouragement.
                    Afterward they  got hungry and decided to go to the supermarket so Marisa had some bicycles in the garage so they peddled down there and they saw no one as they went from street to street.
When they get to the supermarket they saw no one it was deserted so they took whatever they wanted until Marisa went to the bathroom as she entered she saw blood everywhere so she called Mary to see and Mary opened they door stall slowly and to there surprise it was a monster it was so terrifying they thought theirs hearts were beating so fast it felt like it would jump out of their bodies so Marisa locked the door as fast as she could and grabbed Mary's hand as they ran for their lives.