Part 1

As I was walking back from the shops, I was texting Ethan. He was on his way back from work. Suddenly I tripped over something fluffy, but yet soggy.

Blackout

"He took my hand and we walked off into the field. We eventually found the exit. We walked to Ethan's house. I walked through the front door and looked around. I looked at him and smiled.

I felt like I was finally 

Home"

I was woken up by a warm wet thing on my hand. I looked up but all I saw was a black and white blur. Then my eyes focused. I saw his black patch over  his emerald green eyes.

Buddy

He sniffed me. I got up off the ground, hoping that my jeans didn't tear. I hugged him tight and began to cry. I stood up.

"Lets go home." I said softly.Buddy turned the other way to my "Mother's" house.

"No, Buddy" I said. I took his lead and walked home.

I reached for the keys out of my pocket and found that they weren't in there. I did the usual panic then found Buddy holding them. I breathed a sigh of relief and took them off him. I walked through the door when Ethan suddenly screamed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" It startled me so much that I dropped the milk, it splattered everywhere. Buddy began to drink it.

"Who is this" Ethan questioned

"Remember me telling you about Buddy? Well this is him" I said hesitantly. Buddy barked a hello. Luckily Ethan smiled and patted him on the head. As Ethan put the shopping away I bathed Buddy. As I was drying him the door bell rang...